Looking for help

83 Worgen Warrior
I will have this thread bookmarked so i can keep an eye on it.

I don't really have a lot of time. I did get a 2 month that expires on the 21st of November but i would like to be able to get my rogue as high up in the stats as humanly possible. I cant afford more time. *Thank you economy*

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skywall/rougehanter/advanced - Link to rogue

Now i have been hoping to get some nicer items then what i have but most of the stuff i have is bought on the ah. It sucks ... At least IMHO.

Im looking for anyone doing any runs of raids - dungeons and w/e so i can hang and attempt them myself. Im also going for the legendary weapons for the rogue but i am very doubtful that i will be able to get them. <1% chance and that's the best i can figure at this time.

Im willing to try w/e i can. If you wish to suggest a better setup for him in the sence of talents and what not then post them up cause i am not actually happy with my current setup as i have had problems taking on 1 85 elite *non-boss*solo. I also have a few addons that help me mostly for quest and map purposes. I don't use addons that spam my screen cause it just adds to the already massive lag i get from the normal game and the few addons i have.

FYI before you jump to conclusions. I have a laptop being used for the game and I have to drop the graphics to the lowest possible setup and you DONT want me to use the mic. *at the moment* I have a busted internal fan and an external one that is blowing near the mic to keep the air flow on my laptop. The combo is a noise that is unbearable. I also will not leave my own guild to join another for any reason. Sorry if that is a problem.

EDIT: I am mostly looking to make my character fully ready for anything MoP has to throw at me. I have not seen or played the beta.
Edited by Dragohanter on 9/15/2012 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
What is this...I don't even....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
you do know that there is LFG and LFR? these things were put in the game for people who dont have time and want gear
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warrior
Ive posted in the trade chat various times over the last few days and i have gotten one reply but the group could not get together. People were frustrated of waiting for some that they just up and left or they were having an internal feud that they just left and went offline.

I gave up posting in chat to post here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
no, there are actual LFG and LFR finders built into the interface
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warrior
Ive looked at them and the raid finder does not light up at all for me. Only thing that does is the dungeon finder.

Id rather do a raid then a dungeon but since lunch today i have only been doing slow dungeons. And i do mean S...L...O...W... runs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
you need to do LFG before you can do LFR, it doesnt light up because your item lvl is too low.. if you dont have the time to gear up to a point where u can do LFR, (that was added into the game for ppl who dont have time to play ect) then idk what you should do, unless ur trying to get a guild that you dont want to join, to carry you to gear.. in that case, good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dual wields daggers as combat, even with the more powerful in offhand. Yep, I want to bring him to my raids!

Don't expect people to carry you if you can't even put an hour into playing your character or reading up on anything.
Edited by Zanumas on 9/15/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warrior
09/15/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Rufflezx
you need to do LFG before you can do LFR, it doesnt light up because your item lvl is too low.. if you dont have the time to gear up to a point where u can do LFR, (that was added into the game for ppl who dont have time to play ect) then idk what you should do, unless ur trying to get a guild that you dont want to join, to carry you to gear.. in that case, good luck.
I've been trying to upgrade as much as possible. The dungeon runs i did yesterday (11 of them) were slow mostly cause I've seen that there was 1 tank and a small handful of dmg players that knew what they were doing. I even noticed 1 healer in all of the 11 runs that actually was doing perfect and 1 healer that was acting more of a tank himself then a healer. That one time the healer was acting as a tank we almost all failed to kill a minor boss. Thankfully my Crimson Tempest finished him off in the last second after i got killed. Also to add almost no one was using the chat. The one good tank and good healer in one run was the only 2 that were using the chat to talk to each other.

I can handle my own. I can deal with what i can. I don't jump in first cause its never worked for me in the past even on a dk i had on another server. I'm the one that normally goes in hidden and comes out swinging fast and powerful. Yes i do hit and run tactics but with the lack of help it makes what i do very hard to do. As long as i can stay healed i will be able to get in .. take down .. and run off to the next one before anyone knows what happened.

Now i know I'm not perfect but another goal here that i would like to get is that i am looking to get better at my character before i move on to another or before MoP starts. I want to be able to head into MoP with a full ready set of gear and to get the quests done and upgrade accordingly. With that in mind i am looking for any good suggestions that are not sarcasm .. idiotic .. selfish .... *well I'm sure you get what i am saying* that will help me and yes i will try out new tactics.
Edited by Dragohanter on 9/16/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
suggestion 1: do LFG, put up with ppl like everyone else does
suggestion 2: find a guild that will carry you
suggestion 3: look in trade chat for pick up groups
suggestion 4: do that stuff and get into LFR

thats all u can do, like i said, wasnt once being sarcastic.. idiotic.. selfish

this threads 100% troll or just rly sad idk which
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/16/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Rufflezx
this threads 100% troll or just rly sad idk which

Come on it's Skywall, we don't have good trolls.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warrior
The sarcasm was not you Rufflezx. You gave me as much info as you could and i appreciate it.

I hope to meet you in a run sometime or somewhere in the game. When mop comes out i will be head first into pandarian going alliance.

I will try to deal with the idiots but i really don't know why someone who is 83-85 plays a role they did not select.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
For once I agree with Rufflez ;) You're going to have to do dungeons and then LFR to get what you're looking for. With your current gear, no group that's worth anything will carry you unless it's a bunch of your friends being nice.

Another option you have is to have someone craft you some epics.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Just when I had thought I'd seen everything, I find this thread. Gearing isn't hard; I took a mage from being unable to do cata heroics to ilevel 382 over the weekend. Just queue up and go. If you really want to go straight to a raid, go grind some BGs for honor and collect a set of the 377 PVP gear. That'll get you into raid finder easily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]