[RP] The AEC is hiring mercenaries LOOK OUT!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The AEC is hiring mercenaries, spearheaded by none other then the kingship. Today I was ambushed by a group of Alliance who call themselves "Societatem Ultionis".

They thought they would have the upper hand, but we made short work of them.

But something wasn't right. There was a dwarf with them. He barked out orders towards them, then simply observed. They seemed so fanatical about killing us. * Absorbs some more of his Crystalized Mana Residue* Perhaps they were being paid, by THAT DWARF!

I HAVE PROOF!

((

http://i.imgur.com/nV974.jpg

Dwarf of the Kingship who spear headed the whole operation, observing as his hired thugs are slaughtered.))
((hired goons of the "Societatem Ultionis" being chased down as their leader idly watches.))
http://imgur.com/a/o4NJ8#iPPS1
http://imgur.com/a/o4NJ8#2GSpJ
http://imgur.com/a/o4NJ8#rOiwL

This is a warning to my fellow Horde. Watch out! I suspect they're in league with the Florena's Royal Intelligeince Service. Florena is known for ruthless objectives like this.
Edited by Ravenhul on 9/15/2012 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
A few copper and I shall look into these events if you would like elf... a few more and I'll do more than look.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Mmm...mercenaries, eh.

Looks like you handled them quite well, Ravenhul, so I wouldn't think they were anymore a threat than the Karma Police's yet to materialize blockade of the Portal.

But I will keep an eye out and report any such amusing occurrence of which you detailed in your pictorial Intel Dump.
Reply Quote
42 Human Mage
I maybe just an old fart, but am I the only one who found this to be strange?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/16/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Ravenhùl
I maybe just an old fart, but am I the only one who found this to be strange?

You are an old fool of the Alliance!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Ruby laughs to herself. "Fools, we need no mercenaries to be rid of the likes of you."

However, the thought of things going on without her knowledge made her feel more out of loop more then ever. Despite Kingship being their own entity, most operations were planned out with more skill. She had to coldly remind herself that within theACIDnation she was but a mere solider. Her job was not to ask questions but to obey orders. However, she could show no weakness.

She stood still with unblinking glaze with her one uninjured eye. Lokki, her beloved spirit cat stretched at her feet. Just point one finger at Ravenhul, she forced herself to curl her lips in a smirk. "Watch yourself little blood elf," She uttered, "You never know when we're watching."
Reply Quote
So paranoid. Did you ever even consider the fact that you go around attacking Alliance and spouting crap like a manic has simply gotten you more enemies than friends? Next thing you know you're going to try and tell me I was secretly behind the invasion of Quel Thalas.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/18/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Florena
So paranoid. Did you ever even consider the fact that you go around attacking Alliance and spouting crap like a manic has simply gotten you more enemies than friends? Next thing you know you're going to try and tell me I was secretly behind the invasion of Quel Thalas.

Paranoid?This is coming from someone who murders an innocent elf's wife. I already know I have endless enemies. Florena is a cut-throat for hire.

I already know you're behind the death of High Warlord Vashen. May he rest in peace. You are scum. Your time is coming.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
* Absorbs another of his Crystalized Mana Residue*

I know of the Royal Intelligence Service.

There have been rumors of the Horde who speak of the RIS are maimed, missing, or found dead;However, I will stand my ground.

You attack supply caravans filled with innocent horde and brave horde. Then you kill them.

You accuse me of being a crazed Blood Knight of the horde.

Yet everything I have done, has been in the name of the holy light!

Florena was probably behind the mercenaries that attacked. That filthy dwarf was probably working for the RIS.
Reply Quote
09/18/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Ravenhul

Paranoid?This is coming from someone who murders an innocent elf's wife. I already know I have endless enemies. Florena is a cut-throat for hire.

I already know you're behind the death of High Warlord Vashen. May he rest in peace. You are scum. Your time is coming.

Please, as if you were ever 'innocent.'
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/18/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Florena

Please, as if you were ever 'innocent.'

I was once innocent... It matters not!

You are just a mongrel, cut-throat, filthy assassin, who is responsible for the death of many innocent horde.
Reply Quote
You sure weren't when I met you and you were a mercenary working for a night elf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/18/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Florena
You sure weren't when I met you and you were a mercenary working for a night elf.

So you dare bring up Shadewalker?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Florena you are a scumbag.

My hatred for you, is beyond words.
Reply Quote
Why should I not bring up my own old mentor?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/18/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Florena

Because you are unworthy of speaking his name!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
She eyes the two with renewed interest. She felt a strange sensation of pity for the blood elf. Such is a dangerous side to reveal, but it was one of Ruby's greatest weaknesses. She sighed deeply frowning with sorrow.

"When you speak of an innocent's elf's wife did you mean your own?" She found herself asking. Ruby was almost afraid of the answer.

Her mind drifted to the deaths of her own family. Her parents dying in the crash of the Exodar, the death and eventually resurrection of her older brother Naarushadow, these events still were fresh wounds to her soul. As a death knight, her brother was no longer the kind sibling of her youth, but reduced to a soulless death crazied solider. Even after his freedom from the scourge he was no longer her brother.

In the end, no matter how tough Ruby pretended to be, her heart always got in the way. She may see it as a weakness, yet the prophet of the light himself told her that was her greatest strength.
Reply Quote
09/18/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Ravenhul

Because you are unworthy of speaking his name!

And you think you are? You were just a pawn. A tool to be used to further his ends. I was his apprentice and second in command. And I think you probably have more to lose from bringing up the Kurai then me. Might hurt your reputation if people knew you once sold your services to a night elf. Then again people just think of you as a crazy, paranoid shell of an elf so I guess it can do no harm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]