Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Thundergoats>, a semi-hardcore/hardcore 10 man raiding guild, is currently recruiting experienced and competent individuals for MoP progression.
A little bit about myself: I raided in a semi-hardcore 25 man guild during ICC progression in Wrath. I was a core healer in <Thundergoats>, on my previous main (Archaicpally), which used to raid on the Aerie Peak server. During the guild's prime, it was any where from world 350-500 world in Heroic ICC progression.
The guild eventually slowly declined due to attendance issues and a lack of interest, which forced us to stop raiding before completely progressing though ICC. Now, I realize that isn't anything special. But it's arguably better than at least 90% of the raiding community. I took a break after Wrath and played casually during the current expansion. I'm now looking to raid at a higher level once again, though in the form of a 10 man this time. I realize that many will say "lol 10 mans" or "10 mans mean you stopped caring". It is much easier to manage 10 individuals, which is a core reason as to why <Thundergoats> will not be raiding 25 mans. The guild will be under slightly different leadership, though we do have some old players returning.
Raid Days and Times:
We will be raiding on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. The times will be from 8:00 pm server time (9 pm EST) till 11:30 pm server time (12:30 am EST). You will be required to make 100% attendance, since our raid times are a bit narrow.
We will more than likely be using a DKP system. However, don't expect gear over someone else if your performance is below average.
1. We expect you to come prepared to raid. This means that you are required to bring your own flasks, pots, buff food, and whatever other consumables are beneficial to your role.
2. We expect you to look up fights and understand several different strategies which will be used during progression. DO NOT come to raid expecting us to completely go over every detail of an encounter. We will simply state what strategy will be used and how it will be executed.
3. We expect you to be mature during raid times. Outside of raid hours, I don't care how you are.
4. We expect you to have two raiding professions. I do not accept Mining as an acceptable profession, even if you are a tank. Reasoning: If we need you to perform another role at some point, there is no benefit from that profession.
5. We expect you to know each aspect of your class and to keep up with changes. Be able to play multiple set ups and roles.
6. We expect you to be able to handle constructive criticism. If you can't and you rage over advice, we don't want you.
7. We expect you to keep up. Meaning, you earn your raid spot. Poor performance will lead to replacement.
8. We expect you to be level 90 and fully heroic geared prior to the first raid release. The first raid will be released exactly one week after the release of MoP.
Currently recruiting for both MT and OT positions.
Not recruiting. Have a solid healing core already.
Currently in need ANY exceptional ranged DPS, aside from ele shamans.
*We are always recruiting exceptional DPS, as long as they can perform well.*
The goal of this guild is to progress through MoP content at a fast pace, while trying to be competitive as a 10 man guild (World 400 or better, if we can get a solid roster).
You can leave a message here or in-game. Contact myself, Virals, Droodling, or Silentbull.
I don't care how your toons currently are. If you feel like you can play well when MoP comes around and are prepared when raids will be released, you are welcome to express interest.
I will add and edit things later, if I feel the need to do so.
Edited by Archaiclol on 10/13/2012 9:53 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.