<Thundergoats> LF healer/tank and ranged dps

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Thundergoats>, a semi-hardcore/hardcore 10 man raiding guild, is currently recruiting experienced and competent individuals for MoP progression.

A little bit about myself: I raided in a semi-hardcore 25 man guild during ICC progression in Wrath. I was a core healer in <Thundergoats>, on my previous main (Archaicpally), which used to raid on the Aerie Peak server. During the guild's prime, it was any where from world 350-500 world in Heroic ICC progression.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Thundergoats/rating.tier10_25

The guild eventually slowly declined due to attendance issues and a lack of interest, which forced us to stop raiding before completely progressing though ICC. Now, I realize that isn't anything special. But it's arguably better than at least 90% of the raiding community. I took a break after Wrath and played casually during the current expansion. I'm now looking to raid at a higher level once again, though in the form of a 10 man this time. I realize that many will say "lol 10 mans" or "10 mans mean you stopped caring". It is much easier to manage 10 individuals, which is a core reason as to why <Thundergoats> will not be raiding 25 mans. The guild will be under slightly different leadership, though we do have some old players returning.

Raid Days and Times:

We will be raiding on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. The times will be from 8:00 pm server time (9 pm EST) till 11:30 pm server time (12:30 am EST). You will be required to make 100% attendance, since our raid times are a bit narrow.

Loot:

We will more than likely be using a DKP system. However, don't expect gear over someone else if your performance is below average.

Requirements:

1. We expect you to come prepared to raid. This means that you are required to bring your own flasks, pots, buff food, and whatever other consumables are beneficial to your role.
2. We expect you to look up fights and understand several different strategies which will be used during progression. DO NOT come to raid expecting us to completely go over every detail of an encounter. We will simply state what strategy will be used and how it will be executed.
3. We expect you to be mature during raid times. Outside of raid hours, I don't care how you are.
4. We expect you to have two raiding professions. I do not accept Mining as an acceptable profession, even if you are a tank. Reasoning: If we need you to perform another role at some point, there is no benefit from that profession.
5. We expect you to know each aspect of your class and to keep up with changes. Be able to play multiple set ups and roles.
6. We expect you to be able to handle constructive criticism. If you can't and you rage over advice, we don't want you.
7. We expect you to keep up. Meaning, you earn your raid spot. Poor performance will lead to replacement.
8. We expect you to be level 90 and fully heroic geared prior to the first raid release. The first raid will be released exactly one week after the release of MoP.

Current Recruitment:

Tanks:
Currently recruiting for both MT and OT positions.

Healers:
Not recruiting. Have a solid healing core already.

DPS:
Currently in need ANY exceptional ranged DPS, aside from ele shamans.
*We are always recruiting exceptional DPS, as long as they can perform well.*

MoP Goals:

The goal of this guild is to progress through MoP content at a fast pace, while trying to be competitive as a 10 man guild (World 400 or better, if we can get a solid roster).

Contact Information:

You can leave a message here or in-game. Contact myself, Virals, Droodling, or Silentbull.

Apply at:

http://thundergoats.enjin.com/recruitment

I don't care how your toons currently are. If you feel like you can play well when MoP comes around and are prepared when raids will be released, you are welcome to express interest.

I will add and edit things later, if I feel the need to do so.
Edited by Archaiclol on 10/13/2012 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for competent DPS and an offtank.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump it up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still need either a good elemental shaman or a hunter, as well as a skilled OT (Prefer something aside from a guardian bear).

Apply at: http://thundergoats.enjin.com/recruitment

Or, reach me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still need a dedicated OT. Preferably a Death Knight and Paladin tank.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up. Still looking for exceptional DPS of any kind, aside from melee, and an off-tank. Apply on the guild site now!

Roughly 8 and a half hours till release!
Edited by Archaiclol on 9/24/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
^
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Priest
LF some dps still.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still recruiting everything but healers!

People interested in raiding must be level 90 and heroic geared prior to raid release on Tuesday. Competitive DPS and tank spots available.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
bermp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still offering competitive DPS (Ranged only) and tank spots.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Still LF full time tanks and good DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HI DPS, WE NEED YOU CASTERS!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]