Crooks is the 1v1 Champion

85 Troll Hunter
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped out in the tournament. It was a big success as I'm sure many of you saw.

again the places for 3rd, 2nd and 1st were Meerimu, Ryan, and Crooks respectively.

I want to give a big thanks to <Vexatious> for helping me advertise and organize the event. Four people from <Vexatious> entered and 3/4 of them made it to the top 5 and Crooks, of course, is one of their members.

Thanks again to everyone.
Edited by Ernest on 9/16/2012 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
RIGGED.
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
JK it was fun, DKs really need to have a ghoul sac though. Not like the ghoul sac could help me beat a ret pally right now but it could have helped Ume take out Liela.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
09/16/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Rockstarqt
JK it was fun, DKs really need to have a ghoul sac though. Not like the ghoul sac could help me beat a ret pally right now but it could have helped Ume take out Liela.

Yeah, I was unaware that the sanctuary of Dalaran Sewers didn't allow Ghoul Sac, my main goal was just to make sure that no one attacked the fight and disrupted it. My apologies to the DK's that participated. We'll have to figure something out for next time.

Other than that and a couple people trying to sneak flasks in... It was a pretty fair game.
Edited by Ernest on 9/17/2012 8:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]