[H] Exp. Priest Healer LF "Hardcore" Guild

90 Draenei Priest
Hello, I'm posting on my alliance priest but also have a horde priest on Mug'thol. I've been away from the game during much of Cata and the end of LK. Prior to that I did a lot of raiding on my mage and my priest as an alt. I was usually in one of the top guilds on whatever server I was on (not that that is a requirement) I just found my spot with people who played similarly. I'm looking to go forward with my priest as a main in MOP. Most people who get to know me say I'm an awesome healer both in raids and in BGs. I've been playing wow over all since 2006 and seen many of the fights.

I want to get back to hardcore raiding. Yes one of those guilds with strict attendance, preparedness and little/no tolerance for FAIL. I know most people like to do 10s these days for progression but I still like the 25 man experience overall.

If your guild has mostly older players (25+) that's a bonus because your turd jokes don't amuse me nor does anyone having to leave raid or keep us waiting because mommy said you have to eat dinner or go to bed. My preferred raid times are between 10 PM E. S. T. and 2 AM E. S. T. I can be flexible with an hour earlier or later. And yes I can raid most days, if that is 5 days a week, then so be it.

I plan on leveling to 90 and getting fully heroic geared by the 2nd week of MOP. Will gear for off spec DPS when needed.

If what I'm looking for describes your guild, add my battletag winter#1101 and pst me. Thank you.

P. S. If you really need a mage I can raid on my horde mage as well.
Edited by Hollywould on 9/18/2012 12:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]