Best PvP class at the moment?

100 Night Elf Rogue
Post-patch, my rogue is no longer fun to me... So I'm thinking about starting to PvP with another toon - but which class is currently singled out as the "best" PvP class (I know there's always one :P)?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Priest is extremely overpowered. Shadow or Disc, take your pick.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
SP
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Since 5.0 hit:

Resto druid seem quite strong in PvP again, with all their new abilities available. So lots of those out.

Holy Paladins went a little nuts with the OP Shockadin builds, so lots of them are out right now. I had a Holy pally tell me he could kill anyone out there 1v1 right now.

Lots of people are dusting off their Warlocks, since they made them fun to play again.

I've seen a lot more Boomkins out in BGs as well. I don't know enough about them to tell you why.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Its not fun Why?
Cause you cant global most players now and actually have utilise all your skills to win.
Mop isnt even here yet and you wanna reroll cause rogues take work now. Just lol at this attitude lets quit a class everytime it becomes more complex.

I havent done arenas or rated Bgs but i do love my pvp in normal Bgs and while i miss some choices us rogues previouslyhad we arent nerfed in terms of damage.All i can say is wait and see what mop brings.

I definitely used all my skills beforehand - they actually feel LESS complex to me now. They lost a $h1t ton of depth imo :/

And from what I can tell, spriests seem to be the way to go :P
Edited by Stabby on 9/24/2012 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/24/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Stabby
I definitely used all my skills beforehand - they actually feel LESS complex to me now. They lost a $h1t ton of depth imo :/

That's a lie if I ever saw one...
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
Mage

Reasons Priest seem OP is because they can heal. Healing is scaled for 90 if you played Beta SP are fine. Mages have great utility and will be very well represented in PvP. Mages will be the OP class again in MoP so I would roll that. I might be making one soon :)
Reply Quote
Mages
Spriests

I'm sure there are others.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Shadow Priests
Frost Mages
Fire Mages
BM Hunters
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/10
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Depends how you pvp. Hunter has always been a fun and viable class in battlegrounds and world pvp. I say this as a launch toon i have played almost exclusively. So much utility and ability to dictate your battles.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've had a lot of fun with my bm Hunter. I run a lot of bg and shadow priest, dk, resto druid, and monks (when I see them) have either taken a lot to kill or just waxed me. But honestly, if you play it right, any class can acheive success in PvP. Yes, some classes may be stronger than others. But you can always catch them with their pants down. >:) Personally I would go druid, shammy, or preist. As they can go dos but heal themselves too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]