Topic Re-rollers, Casual, Mature Mayhem, SBYV
Server: Blackrock - PvP - PST - Los Angeles Datacenter - High Pop - Horde
Guild LvL: 25
Raid Size: 10 Man
Current Progress: 2 Groups 8/8 HMs
Guild Website: http://midnightparadox.enjin.com/
Midnight Paradox does not classify ourselves as a hardcore guild, but more a relaxed progression guild. As we spend a lot of time playing this game, we want Midnight Paradox to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time, and seeing end game content while still current. We take our guild’s social cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s success. Hence, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.
We have chosen to focus on 10 mans because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. We will be running a 11-15 man roster to ensure hard mode kills that require specific classes and specs. EVERYONE will get to raid. We will rotate players quickly and efficiently during loot and trash to continue pulling at a fast pace. Those who do not get to raid will run in other groups we have going.
Our current Raid schedule:
Tues - Wed 8:30pm - 11:30pm Server Time (pst)
(Times may change in MoP to a earlier time by an hour)
We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Current needs:
Raid Leading a Plus
Need/greed rolling with Council intervention on highly contested items. Factors at play in loot decisions include but are not limited to raid performance, attendance, previous loot receieved and significance of the upgrade.
1. 18+ years old.
2. Vent & working mic.
3. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness.
4. Able to maintain a minimum of 95% raid attendance.
5. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums.
6. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids and then disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better the team we will be.
How to Apply:
- Go to midnightparadox.enjin.com
- Read the Q & A
- Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
- All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.
For Additional Information:
Note: If no one is available, ask someone in guild as the chances are some one may be on a alt that will be able to speak with you.