Tailoring cloth drop rate in mop

90 Blood Elf Mage
Will whatever the mop cloth is drop more frequently for tailorer's then non tailorer's like in Wrath and Cata?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm not sure, as my beta character did not have Tailoring. Though, I would -hope- that the Tailoring perk that tailors had for Wrath and Cata would stll apply in MoP, as leveling that profession can be irritating without it.
Reply Quote
Yeah I hope so!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I would assume so as all the cloth that drops in Outlands is way too much. Hopefully tailors can keep the Cata drop rate rather than the Northrend drop rate though, as it feels higher.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I don't have a tailor and find myself easily with way too much cloth and not surpisingly it sells around 1.5 g per, pretty cheap I think.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Moneylaws
I don't have a tailor and find myself easily with way too much cloth and not surpisingly it sells around 1.5 g per, pretty cheap I think.

It's been nerfed as of 10/5 hofix, cloth prices should rise a bit once the glut has been used up. Having said that, we REALLY REALLY need an updated 22 slot bag recipe that takes Windwool cloth / spirit dust - come on Blizzard make it happen.
Edited by Lysithea on 10/7/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Shaman
10/07/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Lysithea

It's been nerfed as of 10/5 hofix, cloth prices should rise a bit once the glut has been used up. Having said that, we REALLY REALLY need an updated 22 slot bag recipe that takes Windwool cloth / spirit dust - come on Blizzard make it happen.

I hope the "overnerf" is temporary. Yes, they did drop too much of the stuff initially but with this nerf they have way overcorrected and now the drop rate is way too low. Hopefully they will move to a more middle ground drop rate once the glut is worked through, one which will find equilibrium between supply and demand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]