Dat Thread

90 Undead Rogue
pce
brb refilling popcorn bowl
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh my god who @#$%*%G cares.

Its a game for christ sake.

Come on. WoW drama is the reason people read the forums!

All I see is QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol. Reading Kag's posts is like listening to a fourth grader trying to have a debate. He contradicts himself every other line, repeats himself again and again, and never acknowledges when he has been proven wrong. He also spews out random "facts" that are false without any information to back them up, other than a random screen shot that shows nothing.
Very impressive, overall. I'm going to go out for a bit (luckily its not night time here in Australia) so I'll be off the forums. When people who have lives in America wake up tomorrow and read this, I'm sure it will all be sorted out. And I'm sure you will receive very little, if ANY people that will back you up.
You are a sad, sad man Kag. Get out of the house. Go out and see a movie. Go over to a friends place. Have some fun!
Edited by Pinkrangerz on 9/17/2012 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/17/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Hobsocke
brb refilling popcorn bowl

Come on. WoW drama is the reason people read the forums!

All I see is QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Well good ol' Hobsocke is enjoying it at least :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/17/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Msinister
Oh my god
that pirate hat makes you a male on the forums+armory, interesting
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
and you fel look like a sad miner who lost his canary lol :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Drama nobody cares about
Edited by Kagrenàc on 9/22/2012 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Posted by Yøùñgßîzzle

This ^

I've never seen someone, especially a grown man, get so upset that he is screaming and literally almost crying because he got beat in world pvp by a group three times as big as his own and was told to "shut up" for mindlessly raging on a guy who had nothing to do with the reason we died several times.

lmao

For real. I'm not even hating on Kag or trolling or being mean. I was just like so astounded that he was literally close to tears because he was told to "shut up" by someone that should "show him respect" when he was clearly in the wrong. It was ridiculous.

OhGawd hahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This thread is like teaching a blind man how to read. It just isn't going anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I disagree on the whole 14 v 30 thing. When I was healing for flag on my druid, we were outnumbered 27 to 16. We didn't wipe them, but they sure as hell didn't cross our bridge. We fought til they left, and made no excuses we were outnumbered. Anyway, that's my two cents
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This thread is as redic as this =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

<3
Edited by Kemblee on 9/17/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
This ^

I've never seen someone, especially a grown man, get so upset that he is screaming and literally almost crying because he got beat in world pvp by a group three times as big as his own and was told to "shut up" for mindlessly raging on a guy who had nothing to do with the reason we died several times.

Except that never happened..I think the best part about this is that most of the people that were on mumble returned to <flag> there was no "screaming" there was me making the very very strong point that I would NOT be disrespected in my own guild by some person I dont even know. Worst part is you a glad player making the comment that we wont be beating IWC on the 1st night...I would also like to point out I didnt enter in this merger for your stated objectives on skype "this guild is to be a counter to IWC" No it wasnt you tool it was to bring to pvp guilds together to make things easier seeing as we were already fighting most of the same fights.

You joined my guild and the next day you want me to merge with another guild I do it because some of my guys wanted to. I think the most ABSOLUTELY disgusting part about this is how you guys acted when I left I mean really attacking me on the forums? I did nothing but wish the guild the best of luck hell I even had words with Sam(ya know the only other real GM there seeing as you were nothing but a neutral placeholder) and he had no issues and wished me luck.

I have zero respect for people like you..you came to this realm and pretend to be something and then act differently on the forums? Atleast I wont have to deal with people like you anymore I made a mistake and it wont happen again.
http://i.imgur.com/Dq11V.jpg
Hows your recruitment thread going Pink? You seem to deal with trolls the same way everyone else does. Get off it bro stop lying on the forums and grow up its pathetic how you act "well I wasnt there in hellfire when you died so it doesnt matter" Yet when you got there you were one of the people that didnt listen and leave the city when IWC showed up..

Feel free to back off on the forums lest you make yourself look more like a fool and liar. I had respected you but as always your "this is the most fun I have had in wow" when talking about all the times you fought with us and there were no problems and we had lost before turn into INSULTS and lies when it comes to your little super guild that failed to work out.
http://i.imgur.com/BqKQy.jpg
IWC was never a reason to merge when we had been doing fine and growing and fighting them before hand. Stop trying to pass off BS on the forums when you are just some guy who proposed an idea that didnt work out I wasnt going to sit in a place I didnt want to be fore weeks and my guys had already been leaving before I left(ones that were not even on for the WPVP) because they didnt feel comfortable around you and them.

As it stands you the great messiah are nothing but another player with a bad attitude because what you wanted didnt work.

TL;DR

You say you are all about respect when in reality you flame people for no reason. Also, hiding behind this level 1 toon protects my fragile egotistical ego, you know, like the one you have that's shattered?

Stay Mad

hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHa81UKTamk
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Oh, and replace Britney with Kagrenac in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

-Anonymous troll out
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Except that never happened..I think the best part about this is that most of the people that were on mumble returned to <flag> there was no "screaming" there was me making the very very strong point that I would NOT be disrespected in my own guild by some person I dont even know. Worst part is you a glad player making the comment that we wont be beating IWC on the 1st night...I would also like to point out I didnt enter in this merger for your stated objectives on skype "this guild is to be a counter to IWC" No it wasnt you tool it was to bring to pvp guilds together to make things easier seeing as we were already fighting most of the same fights.

You joined my guild and the next day you want me to merge with another guild I do it because some of my guys wanted to. I think the most ABSOLUTELY disgusting part about this is how you guys acted when I left I mean really attacking me on the forums? I did nothing but wish the guild the best of luck hell I even had words with Sam(ya know the only other real GM there seeing as you were nothing but a neutral placeholder) and he had no issues and wished me luck.

I have zero respect for people like you..you came to this realm and pretend to be something and then act differently on the forums? Atleast I wont have to deal with people like you anymore I made a mistake and it wont happen again.
http://i.imgur.com/Dq11V.jpg
Hows your recruitment thread going Pink? You seem to deal with trolls the same way everyone else does. Get off it bro stop lying on the forums and grow up its pathetic how you act "well I wasnt there in hellfire when you died so it doesnt matter" Yet when you got there you were one of the people that didnt listen and leave the city when IWC showed up..

Feel free to back off on the forums lest you make yourself look more like a fool and liar. I had respected you but as always your "this is the most fun I have had in wow" when talking about all the times you fought with us and there were no problems and we had lost before turn into INSULTS and lies when it comes to your little super guild that failed to work out.
http://i.imgur.com/BqKQy.jpg
IWC was never a reason to merge when we had been doing fine and growing and fighting them before hand. Stop trying to pass off BS on the forums when you are just some guy who proposed an idea that didnt work out I wasnt going to sit in a place I didnt want to be fore weeks and my guys had already been leaving before I left(ones that were not even on for the WPVP) because they didnt feel comfortable around you and them.

As it stands you the great messiah are nothing but another player with a bad attitude because what you wanted didnt work.

TL;DR

You say you are all about respect when in reality you flame people for no reason. Also, hiding behind this level 1 toon protects my fragile egotistical ego, you know, like the one you have that's shattered?

Stay Mad

hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHa81UKTamk

Well he isn't flaming for no reason. He's flaming because he's frothing at the mouth and growling at the fact that the entire forum world knows how big of a baby !@#$% he acted when IWC wrecked our group. His rage is clearly seen when he contradicts himself again and again (saying I'm a terrible leader, to later say he was the leader who lead the group, to later say we had no leadership at all, then again to say that i am no leader and he is the leader and he lead the group). Just one of many examples.

To Kag, I give, this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdRViFCvvUo
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Kag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4

You forgot to replace the words party with raid

-Anonymous troll out
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Which is...exactly...what...he..did...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I made beer battered chicken strips for lunch. They were delicious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]