@Allliance

100 Undead Death Knight
come back to orgimmar if you ever want to get spanked again, we had a good 16 minutes of pushing you out of our city.

Before:
http://www.tukui.org/storage/images/556434WoWScrnShot_091612_224758.jpg

After:
http://www.tukui.org/storage/images/253442WoWScrnShot_091612_230755.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
unclench your !@#$%^-*!s and grow a pair guys, you try this get wiped won't even acknowledge it happened.

you guys also need to nut up when you get wrecked in world PvP on alts by horde alts, I mean seriously this is the only server I've been on where the Alliance is so sad that they get killed on their alt that they have to get on their mains and gank peoples alts until they have to bring their mains in and make you eat the floor.

Alliance you guys out number us 1.5:1 right now, I've not been on here long but I've already learned how butt hurt you guys get when your get dropped by a horde alt on your alt. OH NOES I GOT KILLED BY DIS HORDE ALT IN WOLRD PVP MUST CAMP WITH MAH MAIN, really -.- grow up it's a game, you died it's not the bloody end of the world.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Come back to mc'donalds you forgot your paycheck...

Lotsa love Harmis xx
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Come back to mc'donalds you forgot your paycheck...

Lotsa love Harmis xx

sorry that place is too colourful for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ick, sorry man, the server already has our quota of bads who can barely break 1800, talk mad trash at the entire faction like its an IRL gang war, and make up numbers/statistics. You even rounded out the stereotype perfectly by having horrible grammar and double posting on your own thread.

Have you tried halo? Go yell at some other 12 year olds on XBL. Make you feel right as rain.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Ick, sorry man, the server already has our quota of bads who can barely break 1800, talk mad trash at the entire faction like its an IRL gang war, and make up numbers/statistics. You even rounded out the stereotype perfectly by having horrible grammar and double posting on your own thread.

Have you tried halo? Go yell at some other 12 year olds on XBL. Make you feel right as rain.

sorry it's only 1.1:1, last time I was bothered to check it was 1.5:1

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-emerald-dream.html <- you really think there is no such numbers.

It must be wonderful living in such a grey world not seeing how rubbish your own faction is when it comes to legit world PvP on low level characters. I mean you guys are taking the piss by saying you don't do this right?

I mean you guys can't be so asinine as to think this doesn't happen? We can always create a programme to help you guys stay clam after losing a fight in world PvP on alts vs a horde alt.

edit: Also when did arena ever mean anything? it has horrible unbalance and favours select classes each patch, It's almost as bad a judging someone on their duelling statistics. PvP is by no means fair, balanced or anything of the like, you pick the favoured class/spec of the patch and win.
Edited by Patlol on 9/17/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I never said we didn't do it. I said retards spouting blanket statements about 20k people and thinking it applies to everyone in that group are generally mad-bads...

Take you for example, I thought this was a standard troll post, but it actually is a rage post because your alt got tanked by 85s a couple times.

Welcome to Emerald %#*^ing Dream. Blue servers that way ----->
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
09/16/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Patlol
we had a good 16 minutes of pushing you out of our city.

A whole 16 minutes guys , like in their city and all, i'm glad we have such skilled opponents,

Lotsa love Harmis xx

I !@#$ for longer....
Edited by Harmisgetzz on 9/17/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/16/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Patlol

I dunno... If notice closely actually you see much more horde corpse than the few Alliance...

I like how some hordies go 5v1 (MAYBE a tiny exaggeration, but I'll take my liberty) and then do posts like this. Imagine Xerxes in 300 after losing half of his army to 300 people, yelling "YEA GET OWNED NUB!"

Why didnt they do that in the parody...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I never said we didn't do it. I said retards spouting blanket statements about 20k people and thinking it applies to everyone in that group are generally mad-bads...

Take you for example, I thought this was a standard troll post, but it actually is a rage post because your alt got tanked by 85s a couple times.

Welcome to Emerald %#*^ing Dream. Blue servers that way ----->

okay sorry, like 50% maybe 30-40% of alliance is horrible bads with butt hurt problems that take this game to such a level that they have to gank people for getting killed on their alt by a hordes alt. It's sad, they're got killed because they're rubbish at low level PvP when they're alone in 1v1.

Clearly they need a programme to help them learn that this kind of tactic is horrible and they to deal with it unless the horde camps them. Getting camped isn't fun at all, but dying ONCE to a horde and either calling out a guildie or getting your main is sad and they need to be enrolled into a centre for help.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
09/17/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Frinkls

I dunno... If notice closely actually you see much more horde corpse than the few Alliance...

I like how some hordies go 5v1 (MAYBE a tiny exaggeration, but I'll take my liberty) and then do posts like this. Imagine Xerxes in 300 after losing half of his army to 300 people, yelling "YEA GET OWNED NUB!"

Why didnt they do that in the parody...

Well that group didn't even try again, it's a lot more fun to group back up and try again, because I mean you could have won that time!
Reply Quote
11 Undead Rogue
Who likes being dead? This guy because alliance don't like it when I kill dem.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
If only people wouldn't get so mad over world PvP on alts, tis sad really.
Reply Quote
Here's the thing. The Alliance, and KOTE in particular, don't see a need to make a thread for every pvp engagement. You don't see dumb threads like this from us for the most part when we're stomping horde asses. This thread is essentially 'lol we BEAT you at wpvp at our own city, now come and acknowledge that I'm better than you! Must stroke epeen!"

This doesn't even have the excuse of being an RP thread.
Edited by Florena on 9/17/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Here's the thing. The Alliance, and KOTE in particular, don't see a need to make a thread for every pvp engagement. You don't see dumb threads like this from us for the most part when we're stomping horde asses. This thread is essentially 'lol we BEAT you at wpvp at our own city, now come and acknowledge that I'm better than you! Must stroke epeen!"

This doesn't even have the excuse of being an RP thread.

I'm sorry does your freedom of speech act not work for us British players that are on the US realms because of friends? What kind of rubbish is this? You yanks are really all the same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I feel like this is someone trying to sound British but is a little too dumb to pull it off...using terms they may have seen on TV about England in the 1800s because they think that's what the culture is.

OP may just be a legit Brit tard-mo, but the use of stereotypical colloquialisms like "rubbish" "bloody" and "yanks" seems suspicious to me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
09/17/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Patlol
You yanks are really all the same.

I'm an Aussie leave me outta that !@#$,

Lotsa love Harmis xx
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I feel like this is someone trying to sound British but is a little too dumb to pull it off...using terms they may have seen on TV about England in the 1800s because they think that's what the culture is.

OP may just be a legit Brit tard-mo, but the use of stereotypical colloquialisms like "rubbish" "bloody" and "yanks" seems suspicious to me.

Oh no I've been clocked, I better leg it before this yank tries to get me! us scousers don't tolerate this kinda !@#$e go %^-* your dad in the !@#$ter ye %^-*
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
09/17/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Harmisgetzz
You yanks are really all the same.

I'm an Aussie leave me outta that !@#$,

Lotsa love Harmis xx

You get a free pass this one time.
Reply Quote
You have the right to post what you want. We have the right to call it stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]