@Allliance

85 Human Mage

rage level, it is 10,000. This is just you're really getting all worked up over this, if you don't care then walk along, oh wait, the people of the interwebs aren't that smart.

Who said I didn't care? Don't like whiny !@#$%es on my server complaining about getting ganked, and talking ^-*! about an entire faction when they know jack about pvp.

So when I'm bored at work waiting for a new build, proving bads wrong is a fun use of time.

Who are you, by the way? Looks like a crappy Mage alt that hasn't been played in a while.

I'm an alt yes, but no one you'd know, but how can you even say someone doesn't know jack about PvP when you've never seen them PvP?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/17/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Animez
I'm an alt yes, but no one you'd know, but how can you even say someone doesn't know jack about PvP when you've never seen them PvP?

LOL, Hey Patlol! Sorry, I had to update my forum-alt addon.

You don't have any friends to post for you, so you tried to post on your own alt to help your credibility? That's sad man.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I've never seen myself PvP and I would say I know jack. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
09/17/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Dandraffbal
I've never seen myself PvP and I would say I know jack. :)

<3 you Danraffbal, so dat HC DS Wednesday totally gonna happen right?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
maybe man, so many people leaving for guild wars 2 it aint funny
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
09/17/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Dandraffbal
maybe man, so many people leaving for guild wars 2 it aint funny

Just say they'll be kicked from guild or perma benched and replaced with people in full PvP gear not on the same realm :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Just say they'll be kicked from guild or perma benched and replaced with people in full PvP gear not on the same realm :D

Haha. You can't give someone negative reinforcement and expect them to come back to WoW! You have to offer them a pony or something!

_GC
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Haha. You can't give someone negative reinforcement and expect them to come back to WoW! You have to offer them a pony or something!

_GC

Total lies, you guys are like so hardcore end game raiding that not being able to raid in MoP should make them want to ditch GW2 ASAP amirite?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Total lies, you guys are like so hardcore end game raiding that not being able to raid in MoP should make them want to ditch GW2 ASAP amirite?

Panda raids?

Prius Visum: "Oh on! its a giant pandaboss!"

Pandaboss: "I will sit on your face!"

Prius Visum: "Attack!"

**ding ding** **SMASH** **epic sound FX**

Pandaboss /drops loot

Prius Visum: "Next!"
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Panda raids?

Prius Visum: "Oh on! its a giant pandaboss!"

Pandaboss: "I will sit on your face!"

Prius Visum: "Attack!"

**ding ding** **SMASH** **epic sound FX**

Pandaboss /drops loot

Prius Visum: "Next!"

:D, sounds like fun, you'll have to totally bring me in for some cross realm raidin' fun!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

:D, sounds like fun, you'll have to totally bring me in for some cross realm raidin' fun!

For sure! I actually hope that becomes more of a norm in MoP. Not having xRealm Raiding in DS for the major part of its raid life was extremely lame in my opinion.

Blizzard needs to bring all the realms together as much as possible!
Edited by Dandraffbal on 9/17/2012 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

For sure! I actually hope that becomes more of a norm in MoP. Not having xRealm Raiding in DS for the major part of its raid life was extremely lame in my opinion.

Blizzard needs to bring all the realms together as much as possible!

This is true, it's not fun playing with people from the same realm every week, it's fun to change it up with realID friends ya know.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Battle Tags are going to be awesome once blizzards pushes them even more! it will be exactly like steam! :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Soooo, what happened here? DK whiner gets called out for his rage, then called out again for hiding behind an alt to generate the illusion that others support him.....then nothing.

Too tired to update the addon and see if it's really just a 3rd alt and he's so mad he's talking to himself, or that he had to hire someone on to bail him out of a sinking ship (that he sunk himself) with random jargon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
impressive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_M-HjI9hVQ
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/17/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Patlol
okay sorry, like 50% maybe 30-40% of alliance is horrible bads with butt hurt problems

lawl irony
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Soooo, what happened here? DK whiner gets called out for his rage, then called out again for hiding behind an alt to generate the illusion that others support him.....then nothing.

Too tired to update the addon and see if it's really just a 3rd alt and he's so mad he's talking to himself, or that he had to hire someone on to bail him out of a sinking ship (that he sunk himself) with random jargon.

rage what rage? you mean the stuff warriors use?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
09/18/2012 03:36 AMPosted by Roahin
okay sorry, like 50% maybe 30-40% of alliance is horrible bads with butt hurt problems

lawl irony

oh noes a Paladin, and best of all, he's ret PvP, everything you say is now invalid, please walk away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/18/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Animez
oh noes a Paladin, and best of all, he's ret PvP, everything you say is now invalid, please walk away.

This is Roahin posting on an alt to agree with myself. Because that's the fashionable thing to do when someone disagrees with you and you need to appear like you have more support than you do, right Patl- ... er... Animez?

lawlawlawl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
09/18/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Leongaard

This is Roahin posting on an alt to agree with myself. Because that's the fashionable thing to do when someone disagrees with you and you need to appear like you have more support than you do, right Patl- ... er... Animez?

lawlawlawl

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24539306.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]