CRZ realm list - who have you found

90 Undead Mage
Attention Llane! This is the OFFICIAL Cross-Realm Zone list! If you've seen someone in Llane who isn't on this list, please add them so we can add their realm to this list.

So far I've seen:
    Stormrage
    Lothar
    Gilneas
    Barthilas
    Malfurion
    Baelgun
    Elune
    Trollbane
    Medivh
    Blackhand
    Illidan
    Quel'Thalas
    Alexstraza
Edited by Magejuego on 9/20/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Illidan once.
Quel'thalas.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/15/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Shadowofnigh
Quel'thalas.

Damn, here I was thinking we might get through CRZ's without any foreigners.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/15/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Magejuego
Quel'thalas.

Damn, here I was thinking we might get through CRZ's without any foreigners.
Quel'thalas used to be highly populated with english speaking folks...only seen em in Silvermoon and Ghostlands tho.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
09/15/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Shadowofnigh
Quel'thalas used to be highly populated with english speaking folks...only seen em in Silvermoon and Ghostlands tho.

We've encounted Q'T folks, flagged for PvP in Storm Peaks at the Ulduar stone. We also encountered a bunch of flagged Stormrage folks at the entrance to ICC. That will add a bit of intrigue to our gathering for raids if a bunch are flagged and you come straight from a BG. I see only Baelgun folks in IF. I'm told our whole battle group is in our CRZ although they matched kinds of servers so we'll not have Laughing Skull PvP people roaming about with us PvE'ers.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
And, tonight, we did a quick EoE run looking for the mount. I realize it's a oft used trick on PvP servers to stand right next to the summoning stone so the opposite faction will click on you instead of the stone. We'd forgotten that until one of us clicked the flagged dude in an attempt to summon. (Another benefit of HGWT. No fights by the summoning stones.) I hope the group we dismantled understands that some of us do PvP when we're not doing anything else.
Reply Quote
...clicked the flagged dude ....

you should make a PSA on the dangers of random dude clicking.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
09/19/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Mztaze
...clicked the flagged dude ....

you should make a PSA on the dangers of random dude clicking.

*cough...Did you really want to give ME an idea?
Reply Quote
Do not give gimmelette any ideas. She confuses warriors for paladins, so nothing good could come from it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]