Anyone know anything interesting to do in WoW

90 Human Paladin
Let me know! I'm bored out of my mind and don't feel like playing LoL.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Bored people always make me jealous because I never have enough time to do everything I want to do.

If only we could trade free time, I'd gladly take yours off your hands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL, well being in highschool I'm not that busy on weekends.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
When you find something to do let me know, i could use suggestions
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The only thing I really enjoy doing in wow any more is soloing content. ToC and AQ40 are two of my favourites.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well, what I have done today...
-Que Wargames
-Duel
-Play LoL

Something to do... Wargames, fun to try out comps and stuff if your a arena junkie. BGs are actually really fun as well. I know these suggestios were terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
BG achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/15/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Aorris
BG achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Also, I've mostly given up wow for Guild Wars 2. Once MoP drops I'll level a monk to 90, and then go back to GW2.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I nebber PvPs. Is too skurry. 8(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/16/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Oolaki
I nebber PvPs. Is too skurry. 8(

I will protect you in all of the Tol Barads!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
09/16/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Gruklaar
Also, I've mostly given up wow for Guild Wars 2. Once MoP drops I'll level a monk to 90, and then go back to GW2.

Not sure why you would do that.

If you are a PvE player, you level so fast and gear so fast in GW2 that you hit level cap in a very short amount of time and there is honestly nothing to do once there. I have a level 80 mesmer with 75% map completition and some exotics, and the game just looses all its thrill, its a major problem. The ride was great to level cap, but then you have essentially beat the game.

If you are PvP player, the unfortunate reality is that WoW does it way better. GW2 is plagued with a feeling of lagged combat because of animation delays, and while they sure look cool it really cuts into the fast paced pvp experience. WvW queues are horrible by design, it took my wife and I 3 or 4 hours to get into one of the borderlands last night. SPVP has absolutely no progression at all and puts my wife on a different team then me because of "team auto balancing". Additionally WvW is incredibly zergy and without a mount you spend so much time running from point to point and fighting PvE mobs rather then actually PvPing. Finally, there is no world pvp while you are out and about questing, which takes a large part of the excitement away.

GW2 is simply not a long term game for 95% of mmo players. That being said, its a great ride for a few weeks or a month or two depending on how casual you are, but after that. You shelf it like any other console game.
Reply Quote
Go volunteer. I hear there are people who don't have homes and are hungry.

Really aggravates me when people say "I'm bored" and down the street there are people who don't know where their next meal will come from.
Edited by Adva on 9/16/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Really aggravates me when people say "I'm bored" and down the street there are people who don't know where their next meal will come from.

There is no shame in being bored, and given that we're on a WoW forum, it's perfectly reasonable to solicit WoW-related solutions to being less bored. To me, seeing someone pop their head into a thread, offer nothing of value, and say "go help the less fortunate" looks a bit from my perspective as trying to claim moral high ground.

I'm sorry to read that a thread like this grates on your nerves - maybe you should go volunteer instead of sitting here reading it. ;D

To contribute, I finally started building my alt guild, and it's almost to level 3. I'm experience-freezing my lower-level alts and getting 60,000 gxp per quest AND working toward Loremaster. Given how many of the new Vanilla zones I've fully quested out since Cata hit, this is going to keep me busy for a very, very long time.
Edited by Starien on 9/16/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I play the auction house on 5 bank toons across two servers and two factions is one method of passing time. At times I have been so preoccupied with postings and going through transmogs items for re-sell that 2 to 3 hours have passed.

I also like to get out and explore the zones on my toons and find that no matter how many times you pass through an area you will always find something new. I call these little trips "walk aabouts." During these trips, if I see someone neededing an assist with a group of mobs or a heal, I will drop down and assist. I do this for either faction.

Now...I will also have an evil streak and do stuff for S's&G's. Last night I was in a ZA on hunter and camo'ed to the center plateform with all the mobs and waited for the Q to fill. Now even though I died like 15 times over the course of an hour, it was interesting when the new group spawned in. Or dropping a Direbrew remote on Ultrax and watching a number of the people end up in Blackrocks...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/15/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Graycen

http://blog.dota2.com/

Or

Go !@#$ around on other RP servers and giggle at all the weird quirks they have that seem totally foreign to you.

Or

Go kill some infidels, Señor Paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

What? Saying I'm bored in a video game has nothing to do with real life. I do not understand where you are coming from at all. Do you want me to give them virtual food?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/16/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Draxonicar

http://blog.dota2.com/

Or

Go !@#$ around on other RP servers and giggle at all the weird quirks they have that seem totally foreign to you.

Or

Go kill some infidels, Señor Paladin.

Oh, the good old Moonguard. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]