Realm First Competition?

90 Orc Hunter
I was looking at WoWprogress for Cata level times and there didn't seem to be much of a competition for it. I assume this will be the same for MoP but if I am able to go for it (assuming work/class schedules allow) I would like to not just walk away with it because I was the only non terrible person that tried.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I would go for it but with Golden Wing on the server I don't even want to bother >.>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I wanna be first to get a paid race change to Pandaren so i can get more out of my food buff, nom nom nom.
Edited by Bîshop on 9/16/2012 8:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
GW is bad.... They play a lot, but that doesn't mean they will be fast at leveling
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://www.wowprogress.com/char_level/us/burning-legion/class.hunter

page 2
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
When did I say I went for it in cata? I didn't even play until mid afternoon the day it was launched if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Never, and i never said you did, just wanted it to be know, and that last part sounds made up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
There are only like 4 warlocks on this server, so I might get it but I won't be trying.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/17/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Darkith
There are only like 4 warlocks on this server, so I might get it but I won't be trying.

Psh, im rooting for team Jam.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
BTW bishop you have a way with first impressions with that in game letter....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't like to whisper people, it feels too impersonal, so i hand deliver my messages, we can be pen pals if you want? And i only wrote that because i care <3
Edited by Bîshop on 9/17/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So can any of you tell me which Horde guilds are planning on making a serious push for raid firsts? I just got back from a couple month hiatus to find that basically all the people I ran with in String are gone, and I'd prefer not to pay transfer costs to find a good guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
They left because you didn't know what you were doing or so they said when they tried to recruit me... ort maybe they were talking about didy....idk

and there is only an answer to your question if you lower your value on "serious push"
Reply Quote
73 Human Warlock
I'll def be going for it, gl to everyone
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They left because you didn't know what you were doing or so they said when they tried to recruit me... ort maybe they were talking about didy....idk

and there is only an answer to your question if you lower your value on "serious push"

Didy is a prodigy seen only once every decade in the gaming world. His grace is unmatched when playing on Boulderfist. They were certainly talking about Lehn
Reply Quote
I am not prepared.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Didy is a prodigy seen only once every decade in the gaming world. His grace is unmatched when playing on Boulderfist. They were certainly talking about Lehn

Ah, of course! My mistake.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I will be in the race for server first 90. I've been planning for the past 3 months, on the beta my current time is 16 hours.
Anyone else going to take a serious attempt at this or am I the only one?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I plan on leveling to 90 within two days 3 levels, break, 2 levels. I don't see myself getting first 90 or warrior.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]