Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Just north of Andorhal during a time when Lordaeron's skies were sunny and it's grasses green, there sat the Norwood Estate. Thirty acres were used to cultivate crops and train the guardsman of the House while a small walled-in castle surrounded by several homes flew the banner of the wolf under Lordaeron's colors.
Organization and Ranks:
- Marshal (Highest Officer rank)
- Advisor (Middle Officer rank)
- The High Guard (Lowest Officer rank)
- Hopeful (Newcomer / Newly joined)
Purpose and Pursuit:
- To restore the House Norwood as a once prominant fixture in northern Lordaeron.
- To restore Andorhal to the thriving city that it once was.
- To unite any willing to serve under the banner of House Norwood.
How to Join:
- Contact Darohn / Huric / Io via in-game mail and or private message.
- After initially contacting Darohn, you will be subject to a private oath-taking ceremony.
- Upon completion of the oath, you will then be sworn in under the banner of Norwood.
Rules and Membership:
- All classes and races are accepted.
- Drama is not tolerated on any level.
- Discrimination, wether racial or otherwise, will be treated with guild removal.
- All meetings are mandatory for all members online. Refusal to attend will result in removal from the guild. This rule is more lenient towards officers, however.
- Missing fourteen consecutive days and / or four or more events per month may result in guild removal. Asking for time off, however, is encouraged if in fact you know you will be away for an extended length of time.
- Any actions that negatively reflect on the guild, it's purpose or it's members in an OoC environment will result in strict disciplinary actions / possible removal from the Guild.
- We have a 60-man Ventrillo that is active and that we share with the Lohngoron.
- We are a level 20 guild.
- We have all the bank tabs as well as unlimited daily repairs for all members.
- We are very active and at nearly fifty members.
- We are incredibly devoted to our members. If you're new to RP? We're more than glad to 'show you the ropes', so to speak.
- We provide a drama-free environment for all members.[/quote]
Edited by Darohn on 10/8/2012 11:59 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.