Well im done with raiding was a fun run!

85 Tauren Druid
Well after 6 years of raiding I have finally had to put it aside. I have not decided if I am still even going to play yet.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has made this game that much more worth it for me through the years.

Kamah let me into his guild in shen, killacow was the biggest !@# officer ever, and made me farm for him but i learned after this.

After shen was Vac which was a interesting exp.

The biggest guild I had was Second string and was probly the most fun I have ever had online. Between the screaming boots in BT to the random funny moments we had it was awesome.

Then of course Nothing Fancy. I have been raiding with some of these guys for years.

Bigpapi: Oh wat can we say its papi, even though you dnt have a job I still love you.

Rosh:Had some good times together in and out of raid with just some crazy $%^-

Raile:best Disp priest in rated bgs cant believe some of the saves you had.

Morg:frenchy nuff said

Dufferz: probly some of the most fun I have had in keybind vent chat lol

Gorrath hell of a good tank even though i tanked most of the time.

Pup: how you havnt died from a heart attack from raiding is beyond me but I got to say everyday you stayed with it.

Jess:You stayed by me through thick and thin in my real life and still have and that i love you for.

Honey/Fog: you both are goofy and good healers, same with raile.

pooner: though we raided some early and some late you were always a guy I could go to for personal help or a ear to vent to.

Dak: Wintergrasp fun !

Dusen: I have known this guy for ever and I think cause of him i might not cancel my account completly, not sure though.

I could go on and on but then the trolls would have to much food.

Long story short spent alot of time with alot of good people. I have to move on and either become casual or quite all the way. Always have to remember Life>WOW and mine could not get better right now. So take care and I might pop in to say hi to the people that have been there for me.

Well this bear druid is tired Ttyl

Toadie
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/salute

It really feels like our better wow days are behind us now, doesn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<3 you too toad =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
also.... just when duff was talking about coming back to the server too.... wowowow
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
good luck in life toad. you've changed so much, for the better, since rydumo introduced us when you were just a noob. it's been a pleasure gaming with you. keep in touch.

on the bad officer thing, sorry about that, i knew i screwed the pooch on officers around that time. but, the whole farming thing is news to me. i'm sorry? =]
Edited by Kamah on 9/17/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
09/17/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Vesperite
also.... just when duff was talking about coming back to the server too.... wowowow

toad will be back. you know this
Edited by Kamah on 9/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
inbefore
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ok, see you in 10 minutes.

Also I resent sharing a blurb with Jake.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We never really associated being we were always opposite faction, but I wish you nothing but the best. Take care of yourself & good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thanks for always being nice when I went /fanboi
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Honey/Fog: you both are goofy and good healers, same with raile.

pooner: though we raided some early and some late you were always a guy I could go to for personal help or a ear to vent to.

Hmmm, I guess this was a hint that I wasn't a good healer! : ) All kidding aside, it was a lot of fun raiding with you! You know I always enjoy and love helping people, so feel free to hit me up if you want me to lend an ear for you! Enjoy your new location and life!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
is this the baby weirdo?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Good luck with whatever it is you are moving on to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
but toad what if we make our next get together close enough so you n epi can go? j/s I'm prettier sure thats close enough that fog n honey could come too. Puppy doesn't wanna have to drive that far cause he thinks some southerner with lynch tree him and/or that he'll get arrested as a terrorist at the airport, but we're working on it. Maybe just find someone with a big enough trunk he can just hide it in...so like a smart car for the little guy... or we can dress up his white wife like homeland security and pretend like she's taking him in. THey might let him pass safely then.
Reply Quote
89 Troll Druid
yes ahahhaha
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
>:/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Good luck with your future choices Gtoad. I'm pretty sure there are going to be multiple people that are going to miss you and your tanking ability. Have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Another infamous name off the server.

Best of luck to you. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]