3v3 Bleeding Hollow Tournament Weer Sponsored

90 Troll Druid
Brackets for the Tournament http://challonge.com/weer3v3tournament

This was nice it let me random the seeding so no bias. Here's how it will play out guys. See you tonight.
Edited by Fluffysteel on 9/22/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Brackets are now set in stone, if someone cant make it and you cant replace them. You Forfeit.
Reply Quote
5 Human Mage
with all due respect, if you're going to ban legendaries, you should ban heroic DS gear also.

edit: that mage/warrior/shaman team is going to win due to the fact they have the most retarded pve gear in the world. if you want to balance this tourney as best you can, you should ban _every_ pve piece higher than 378 ilvl.
Edited by Yungdrew on 9/22/2012 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
@Sativ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2bWmC0fBTA#t=12s
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Congrats to One Guy One Girl One Brit!!! Thank you to all the teams for their participation and patience as we put this together. We do plan on featuring more tournaments like this once MoP rolls around, so keep tuned!

Btw, we're also looking for addons to help run the streams more efficiently for viewer friendliness!

Thank you all again and keep tuned for more tournaments!
Reply Quote
ggz it was fun

fat fingered trinket on ring at the same time as druid fell off T_T

thanks for hosting btw WeeR
Edited by Joshéè on 9/22/2012 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
with all due respect, if you're going to ban legendaries, you should ban heroic DS gear also.

edit: that mage/warrior/shaman team is going to win due to the fact they have the most retarded pve gear in the world. if you want to balance this tourney as best you can, you should ban _every_ pve piece higher than 378 ilvl.

if gurth was banned id be using kiril since i dont have any other weapons LOL
Edited by Ruya on 9/22/2012 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
ruya is good
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
ruya is bad
Edited by Ruya on 9/22/2012 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Big thanks to everyone who played and helped us making this happen, i knew it would be a big undertaking and even i underestimated how big it was. Even after all that it was a wonderful time and a lot of fun. So thanks again to everyone and hopefully next time we will do better.

Youtube playlist of the entire tournament:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yUdg-fjlq0&list=PLX_zvlI0Rfu12f1oXCVqJiIwX-Wf6MG4g&feature=plcp
Edited by Fluffysteel on 9/22/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Btw any advice or criticism for myself or the overall tournament is appreciated by either people watching or people playing in it. Can tell me here, in game, or by skype (shockinsteel is skype name). Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
http://i.imgur.com/QkhZr.jpg

Cya
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I find it funny that you practiced for like 5+ hours that day, and you've played a ton every other day since these patches hit. I hadn't played my priest in 4 months and still came close to beating the most retarded OP comp that's out there right now with Coma and Coze, two people I'd never played with before. I hadn't even seen Priest talents / glyphs before I logged on 30 minutes before the tournament. Yet you still find time to brag about you winning the tournament. Rofl. You aren't good. You click enemy and ally frames, you played a ridiculously strong comp and managed to win with it, though you barely made it out of the first games. The fact that you're so proud of yourself shows just how bad you are, really.

On topic: I think that tournament UI is a really big deal. Getting a well put together UI can make viewing it a lot better. The commentators weren't bad, but I think better commentators can also make a tournament a lot nicer to watch. More organization, (making sure people like me don't sign up and then not have a team, and then have to join someone elses team whose already signed up) would also make things smoother.
I think the biggest thing that tournaments need is publicity. If you can get a few hundred viewers, you can get better teams, and therefore the games will be more entertaining and longer played.

No PvE gear should be allowed, at all, in my opinion. I think this helps regulate damage and make things more balanced.

Just my two cents. Great job on the tourny, had a lot of fun watching / playing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
On topic: I think that tournament UI is a really big deal. Getting a well put together UI can make viewing it a lot better. The commentators weren't bad, but I think better commentators can also make a tournament a lot nicer to watch. More organization, (making sure people like me don't sign up and then not have a team, and then have to join someone elses team whose already signed up) would also make things smoother.
I think the biggest thing that tournaments need is publicity. If you can get a few hundred viewers, you can get better teams, and therefore the games will be more entertaining and longer played.

No PvE gear should be allowed, at all, in my opinion. I think this helps regulate damage and make things more balanced.

Just my two cents. Great job on the tourny, had a lot of fun watching / playing.

Yea like i said the whole thing was a big undertaking and i underestimated it, as far as organization goes i feel pretty good about our first run and will understand more what i need to do next time. For instance have someone handling the teams off stream instead of doing it on stream to avoid problems.

Thanks to alot of helpful advice from people watching the UI will be better next time around.

I don't want to beat this into the ground but this was the first time Polymer and I have done anything like that so once again hopefully we will be better next time.

Since we knew it was a big undertaking we didn't over publicize it because we just wanted 8 teams and keep everything on server. Next time we plan to go bigger all the way around.

As far as pve gear is concerned, pve gear was a big part of last season and some people don't even have pvp weapons and such. So it was what we understood to be the best way for to us to handle it. In mop pve gear won't be allowed.

Thanks pink for your opinions and i promise they will help us deliver a better product next time around.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Not sure what you're chatting, I posted a ss of a 110k crit, and you pull a wall of text out your backside?

Also lets not forget the game on Dalaran sewers were you walked into my stun and comatose didn't block.

If you want to get serious i can get the vid. I posted the ss to show reflect is broken.

/question
Edited by Lethalx on 9/23/2012 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Yea like i said the whole thing was a big undertaking and i underestimated it, as far as organization goes i feel pretty good about our first run and will understand more what i need to do next time. For instance have someone handling the teams off stream instead of doing it on stream to avoid problems.

Thanks to alot of helpful advice from people watching the UI will be better next time around.

I don't want to beat this into the ground but this was the first time Polymer and I have done anything like that so once again hopefully we will be better next time.

Since we knew it was a big undertaking we didn't over publicize it because we just wanted 8 teams and keep everything on server. Next time we plan to go bigger all the way around.

As far as pve gear is concerned, pve gear was a big part of last season and some people don't even have pvp weapons and such. So it was what we understood to be the best way for to us to handle it. In mop pve gear won't be allowed.

Thanks pink for your opinions and i promise they will help us deliver a better product next time around.

For sure. I understand it was your first time, and I think it was really great for that.
By the way, I really like the idea of keeping the teams inside Bleeding Hollow, or at least making sure ONE person is from BH. The idea of BH tournaments is really fun, and inviting tons of Xrealm people would kind of take away from that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yea using BH people and friends was something we wanted to do and would like to continue to do as long as the BH community can and are willing to support it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
would pay gold to listen to pink and lethal argue in skype.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]