Mists of Pandaria Launch Times

(Locked)

Community Manager
The official Mists of Pandaria launch times are as follows:

With this expansion, we’re using a new bit of tech that will unlock the expansion content, make the intro quest magically pop up in your quest log, and allow you to begin playing the expansion immediately without the need to log out and back in. If everything goes as planned this will be a smooth transition to the adventures that await you in the new continent.

See you in-game!
Edited by Bashiok on 9/18/2012 12:00 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Hunter
ONE
Neato!
90 Gnome Warlock
aww snap
90 Orc Hunter
Yay, 3 AM EST >.>
90 Troll Warrior
snap, and waiting the next monday at midnight :D
90 Night Elf Priest
Look, I love you guys, but this is the second expansion in a row that you're flipping off the east coast. I can stay up until midnight to play the game for an hour, I can't stay up until three-bloody-AM to play. Plus, most of us have work the next day. I know I'm not alone here.

I mean its not the end of the world, but its fantastically annoying. You might as well just announce that the release date is the 26th for anyone in the east.
Some convert to Australian time please (AEST)

:)
90 Orc Hunter
Look, I love you guys, but this is the second expansion in a row that you're flipping off the east coast. I can stay up until midnight to play the game for an hour, I can't stay up until three-bloody-AM to play. Plus, most of us have work the next day. I know I'm not alone here.

I mean its not the end of the world, but its fantastically annoying. You might as well just announce that the release date is the 26th for anyone in the east.
12 am and 3 am are both the 25th :P but yeah it does suck having to wait up that long.
90 Worgen Druid
I could have swore that there was a blue post a couple months back saying it would be midnight eastern...
10 Tauren Druid

I intend to go to bed as soon as I get home from work on Monday and get up in time for go live, then play till it is time to go to work. ;)
90 Blood Elf Priest
The official Mists of Pandaria launch times are as follows:

• [url="http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=12:00%20am&tz=Pacific%20Daylight%20Time%20%28PDT%29&"]North and Latin American realms - 12:00 a.m. PDT, September 25[/url]
  • European realms - 12:00 a.m. CEST, September 25
  • Korean/Taiwan realms - 12:00 a.m. KST, September 27

With this expansion, we’re using a new bit of tech that will unlock the expansion content, make the intro quest magically pop up in your quest log, and allow you to begin playing the expansion immediately without the need to log out and back in. If everything goes as planned this will be a smooth transition to the adventures that await you in the new continent.

See you in-game!

Awesome work! That was my biggest complaint about Cata launch. Although I luckly timed my login perfectly and avoided the "login server crash", there was the no exp bug for like 20 minutes =( Hopefully this change sorts all those issues out. Here's to a smooth launch!
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Being on the east coast, I'm going to have to try very hard to go to bed Monday night instead of staying up all night.

But considering my track record when it comes to staying up all night long, who knows whats going to happen.
90 Draenei Mage
Another expansion launch I'm going to miss because I don't want to stay up until 3am on a workday.

At least this year I know to avoid the midnight release parties, no sense in going to one and getting jazzed up about the game just to go home at 12:30-1am and go to bed since the game won't be live. Made that mistake before, won't do it again.

See you all after work on Wednesday.
90 Night Elf Druid
09/18/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Kaivax
make the intro quest magically pop up in your quest log

Interesting....

Not a big fan of getting to read "world first 90 in EU" for another expansion. But if that's truly what you folks decided and wanted....

Guess Athene has got some planning to do.
90 Worgen Warlock
I am just curious if anyone knows if they are going to shut down the servers for mantenance on the 25th???
80 Night Elf Priest
Looks like I'll be in bed for work when the launch hits the east coast. It's ok though I'll get to play after work on the 25th.
20 Tauren Shaman
Will I be able to sit on the character creation screen and see pandaren/monk become available or will that require a log out/in?
85 Draenei Shaman
come on error 37...........you now can't log on to the server
Edited by Hornmehard on 9/18/2012 10:53 AM PDT
90 Undead Priest
so basically, 3am est ?... i to to know at what time i have to get out of bed :D

EDIT:
....3am....ffs, really :(
Edited by Adelae on 9/18/2012 10:50 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]