Late-night, Adult, Casual guild, Kil'Jaden

77 Human Priest
Are you an adult with a busy real life who still enjoys to play WoW but at a much more relaxed pace? Do you have outside committments that make it hard for you to log on until later in the evening when kids are in bed, college homework is complete, etc? Are you looking to build real friendships with people and not just be a faceless class in some mega-guild? Are you looking to level up fresh with the launch of the MoP expansion? Are you looking for a place you can play the game as you want and not have to worry about scheduling your whole life around a game?

I'm in the same boat! I'm a working professional, with a wife and 2 kids. I still love to play WoW, but can't log on until 8:30 pm PST/10:30pm CST/11:30pm EST most nights. I'm propsing to get a group of people in the same boat to form a new guild for MoP.

Tempus Nobis is now open for business! Tempus Nobis is latin for "time for us" and perfectly captures the essence of this guild. It's our time to relax and play wow after we've completed all our real life responsibilities for the day.

The "requirements" as they are would be the focus would be on the late-night player. We'd work towards raiding and rated BG's eventually but would be in no rush. When we do get to the point we can raid it would be strictly one 10-person raid and no more than 2 nights a week for 3 hours a raid. There would be no mandatory requirements to attend 90% of raids or anything like that. The idea would be to keep the guild fairly small so as to promote that family feel.

We will be rolling on the Kil'Jaden server, horde side! Kil'Jaden has a healthy population, stable economy and a very even split between horde and alliance. If this sounds like something to interest you, please post in this thread or email me at Wowreroll@hotmail.com

I was originally thinking of a pure re-roll, but have now decided just to try to get 10-15 late-night, casual players to form a new guild and let people do whatever they want, whether that is starting a new Panda or leveling an existing 85. Since we'd be casually focused, with no rush, we can afford to accomodate both re-rollers and those who want to level a current 85. I'd love to hear from you. It's great to post in this thread, but better to email me directly.
Edited by Valexon on 9/19/2012 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
To the top!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I'm in the same boat, working professional, working on a degree, and I have a wife/kid so play is strictly limited to later at nights. Myself and my 3 RL friends get online around 10-11pm CST most nights. If you want to talk about it, hop on Mal'Ganis some night and have a chat with one of us. I'm sure we'd all start new characters with you, though I'm sure a few of us aren't interested in full blown re-rolling. Personally I want to reroll Monk.
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
09/18/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Tawok
I'm in the same boat, working professional, working on a degree, and I have a wife/kid so play is strictly limited to later at nights. Myself and my 3 RL friends get online around 10-11pm CST most nights. If you want to talk about it, hop on Mal'Ganis some night and have a chat with one of us. I'm sure we'd all start new characters with you, though I'm sure a few of us aren't interested in full blown re-rolling. Personally I want to reroll Monk.

Looks like you already have your own little "re-roll" guild started up. :) I'll hop on Mal'Ganis tonight and see if I can catch you on. Also, feel free to shoot me an email to WoWreroll@hotmail.com if you want to chat more about our common thoughts. I've done this type of re-roll before and I know there are others out there in the same boat so I know it can work. It just takes more time up front finding the people, but from what I've noticed the ones you do find are much more loyal, dependable, and drama free then what you find in the typical playerbase.
Reply Quote
70 Human Hunter
Also looking for this. I work full time and would like something late evening after 10pm EST on weekdays.
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
09/18/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Rahlo
Also looking for this. I work full time and would like something late evening after 10pm EST on weekdays.

Well Rahlo I probably need even later, like 11:30pm EST on weekdays, but if you can hop on from like 10pm EST - 3am EST, or somewhere in that timeframe we can make it work. :)

Preference on server? Preference on faction?
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
So I'm adding some additional info and going to change the initial post. Looking to roll on a Med/high population PvP server.
Edited by Valexon on 9/18/2012 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Awww :(

We're horde on a high pop server right now. Like I said, come MoP, I, and one of my best friends IRL would re-roll new classes with you. I like what you said about the dedication, it's true when you level with someone and you spend a fair amount of time with them they're a lot more dedicated and you end up being better friends from it. I hope you reconsider the whole "alliance" thing, and come to the dark side :)

Feel free to add me @skeeter10_69@yahoo.com, I'll be on around 5pm til 1am~ish. Hope we can hammer something out, I've been jonesing for a nice tight knit group to roll with on WoW since BC, and now is prime since all my RL friends are reinvigorated to play after a healthy break.
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
Awww :(

We're horde on a high pop server right now. Like I said, come MoP, I, and one of my best friends IRL would re-roll new classes with you. I like what you said about the dedication, it's true when you level with someone and you spend a fair amount of time with them they're a lot more dedicated and you end up being better friends from it. I hope you reconsider the whole "alliance" thing, and come to the dark side :)

Feel free to add me @skeeter10_69@yahoo.com, I'll be on around 5pm til 1am~ish. Hope we can hammer something out, I've been jonesing for a nice tight knit group to roll with on WoW since BC, and now is prime since all my RL friends are reinvigorated to play after a healthy break.

Trust me, most of my toons are horde so that is actually easier for me. I just thought Alliance might be more fun for me as far as leveling goes, but I won't let somthing like which faction to play stop me from playing with a great group of people. :)

The only 2 things that I can't compromise on is the guild has to be based primarily for later night players since I can't log on before 8:30pm PST and the guild has to be casual. My hardcore raiding days are long over. I'm in no rush to power level to 90 in a week or two. It's going to take me time to level up as I play only about 10-15 hours a week now. I'll hit you up tonight to chat.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump????
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
09/18/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Picipat
Bump????

I know you! *wave*
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
Come out, come out you casuals!
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
*Bump*
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
back up with you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is exactly what I am looking for! If you have the room & patience, for a newb who has been playing WoW for 2 months, is willing to learn through constructive criticism, and is available most evenings after 11:30 PM EST, I am very interested.
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
This is exactly what I am looking for! If you have the room & patience, for a newb who has been playing WoW for 2 months, is willing to learn through constructive criticism, and is available most evenings after 11:30 PM EST, I am very interested.

Being new is not a problem. We were all new once. :)
Shoot me an email at wowreroll@hotmail.com and we can chat more.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I'm online now, and just talked to another re-roller! Hope you hop online to chat with me.
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
I will be online tonight, but true to my late night restrictions it won't be until after 9pm PST. :)
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Death Knight
Thanks for the chat Tawok, I am on and looking forward to it, *cheers* reroll here I come.
Edited by Deathdlz on 9/18/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Glad to have you Death. Good talking to you tonight Vale, hope to hear from you guys soon! Free bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]