[H] Looking for MoP Raiding guild. Have alts.

90 Undead Priest
I'm a player looking for a Raiding guild for Mists of Pandaria. I am aiming to raid in Heroic raids. Progression. All that jazz.

I have three 85 characters, (always adding more,) a Priest, a Warrior and a Hunter. For Mists of Pandaria, I am willing to play in any spec of these classes.

The times I can NOT raid at are Monday nights and Wednesday nights. I can raid Saturday nights, but it must be late night.

I am not 8/8 DS, not even Heroic mode, because I was not playing for most of Patch 4.3, but I am hoping to progress into Heroic raiding this expansion.

I have the Heroic and progression raiding mindset; I'm just waiting for your response.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well, maybe I have more alts! Maybe I'm not telling you about them!

My alts could be anyone. Anywhere! See that gnome standing beside you? Could HE be one of my alts? Spying on you? Watching you?

Probably not. But hey.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]