Please help me get the Handmaiden mount.

91 Night Elf Death Knight
With the Handmaiden mount getting dropped to 1% rate and to me it is one of the coolest mounts around would it be possible for those on my realm to please run me through? I've seen on the forums where other realms are selling runs but I can't afford to transfer also don't want too. I have gold to pay for the run, not much just over 1000 but if you guys on the best realm around can please find it in ya hearts to help me get this mount I will give you whatever gold I own that is how bad I want the Handmaiden mount. In game this is my main I am always on him, I hope there is something we can work out to get the mount and thank you. Edit, I logged in game and saw I have 2000 gold.
Edited by Iowawolf on 9/19/2012 2:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I was thinking last night what if for a trade I buy and trade a mount or pet from the Blizzard store? That is how bad I want to get this mount before it gets nerfed, I will buy a mount from the Blizzard store and use it as payment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh boy...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I honestly don't know who's still running heroic Dragon Soul. I know my guild got burned out and we're taking time off raiding before the expansion hits next week.

If you don't know about it, try openraid.us to find a group doing heroic Dragon Soul. There are some groups that sell mount runs though you're have to find a way to get payment cross realm.

And I'll be honest, no one is going to find a mount or pet from the Blizz store payment enough since they can easily get those on their own. Most groups are selling runs for 150k-250k gold. That's not an exaggerated number. With the mount drop rate reducing to 1% next week, the players selling runs are gouging for everything they can get.

09/19/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Aakarshan
Oh boy...

I expect to see your Pandaren monk on the Wandering Isle going for realm first next Tuesday. What would BWR be like if you didn't get realm first again, even though you left us?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/19/2012 02:10 AMPosted by Iowawolf
I have gold to pay for the run, not much just over 1000

I'm gonna be completely honest with you, if you want people to actually log on and bother to carry you through the worst raid since Trial of the Crusader (which at least had the dignity to only last like 3 months) then you're going to want to offer at least 100k at bare minimum. And that's pushing it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I would like a pony mount

Would anyone run me through something to get a pony?

I would be willing to give you a hug
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
OOOOO wear a Gilnean tabard in dungeons, then I'll give you gold to buy their ponies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/19/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Joynal
I expect to see your Pandaren monk on the Wandering Isle going for realm first next Tuesday. What would BWR be like if you didn't get realm first again, even though you left us?
Yeaaaaah...I think one time was more than enough. I slept for like a day straight afterward. It's pretty mind-blowing how tired you can be from doing nothing but sitting down.
And depressing.

Also, I'm still on BWR a fair bit. I go on my druid and warrior all the time that I never plan to move, and I use cross-realm hax to lurk around in BWR's Dalaran every now and then as Aak.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
That's not our Dalaran. That's Farstriders' Dalaran. I hate losing 2 hours of my life every time I go there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/19/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Joynal
That's not our Dalaran. That's Farstriders' Dalaran. I hate losing 2 hours of my life every time I go there.
Well it's BWR's Farstriders' Wyrmrest Accords' Dalaran.

IT'S THE DALARAN I GO TO ON BWR OKAY
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'd be willing to run with you free of charge. Now find 8 more geared/experienced peoples.

09/19/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Joynal
That's Farstriders' Dalaran.

yup. I don't recall the last time I've been on bwr dalaran.

Probably sometime pre-patch. Like august 27th.
Reply Quote
Would I have to know the fights? If so it might not even be worth it cause I would just end up wiping the whole time than getting kicked lol but if you are wanting to really help me run this thing then yes I accept your challenge and will find others to run. Heck maybe if there are others I can get some of my guild to even join in. This is my main I am always on him, if you want to set up a time or whatnot feel free to pst in game and thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
okay, I call troll on this whole thread. there's absolutely NO way anyone could be this clueless, especially after all of you gave him clear and direct answers.

And I know trolls!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/19/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Iowawolf
Would I have to know the fights?

In 10 man, yes. Even with the nerfs everyone needs to know what they're doing and be capable of performing. You will seriously need to gear hard and fast. If you're going to go that route.

25 man has a bit more leeway, but good luck finding that many people on this server. :P

But yeah, I dont mind helping a fellow BWR. I do work during the week so late evenings is about the only time I'm free.
Edited by Sorya on 9/19/2012 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
09/19/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Thelanora
I dunno, this is bwr

lol, too true. however, I'm really sensing that this guy is smarter than he's pretending to be, simply to take advantage of the nicer players on BWR. He'll just pretend to be clueless and broke until 24 suckers - I mean - nice people - come to carry him through the content without him lifting a finger. I don't buy it, but if any of you do, let me know. I have this bridge in Brooklyn I'd love to sell you.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
09/19/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Thelanora
well, yes, i agree with you there. but i wouldn't consider it trolling so much as playing everyone for a fool

good point. obvious scam, imo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]