Auction House

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just started having issues with items not being able to list on the AH nor can I buy items off the AH, while I was listing my last item on the AH it said process was interrupted so I refreshed but it did not correct the issue so I decided to log off close Firefox and re-log into the website, still nothing, also found that I could not purchase an item off the AH either just wondering if this is a fluke or if the website AH is experiencing issues recently.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can no longer Sell, purchase, or bid on anything on the remote AH, what is the deal? It just keeps telling me the process was interrupted try again, but still will not let me list an item, but the Bid/Buy option says nothing, just will not let me bid/purchase
Edited by Kaloril on 9/19/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
43 Human Paladin
What do you mean the process was interrupted. Go into more detail.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I've had the same problem except instead of it saying "the process was interrupted" is says "You Must Log-In" which I have done but with no effect. I'd love to get this working again so any help would be awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]