Horde, late-night, casual guild forming up!

77 Human Priest
Are you an adult with a busy real life who still enjoys to play WoW but at a much more relaxed pace? Do you have outside committments that make it hard for you to log on until later in the evening when kids are in bed, college homework is complete, etc? Are you looking to build real friendships with people and not just be a faceless class in some mega-guild? Are you looking for a place you can play the game as you want and not have to worry about scheduling your whole life around a game?

I'm in the same boat! I'm a working professional, with a wife and 2 kids. I still love to play WoW, but can't log on until 8:30 pm PST/10:30pm CST/11:30pm EST most nights. I'm propsing to get a group of people in the same boat to form a new guild for MoP.

Tempus Nobis is now open for business! Tempus Nobis is latin for "time for us" and perfectly captures the essence of this guild. It's our time to relax and play wow after we've completed all our real life responsibilities for the day.

The "requirements" as they are would be the focus would be on the late-night player. We'd work towards raiding and rated BG's eventually but would be in no rush. When we do get to the point we can raid it would be strictly one 10-person raid and no more than 2 nights a week for 3 hours a raid. There would be no mandatory requirements to attend 90% of raids or anything like that. The idea would be to keep the guild fairly small so as to promote that family feel.

We will be rolling on the Kil'Jaden server, horde side! Kil'Jaden has a healthy population, stable economy and a very even split between horde and alliance. If this sounds like something to interest you, please post in this thread or email me at Wowreroll@hotmail.com

This guild will be open for people to re-roll or play existing characters, purely up to you!

Edited by Valexon on 9/20/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I am a tank. And looking to transfer off this dead server. Will you be on tonight
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Druid
Yes I will be logged on this character after 9pm KJ server time. Also you can email me at wowreroll@hotmail.com if you have any other questions.
Edited by Grimmlokk on 9/19/2012 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Druid
Guild is formed...still looking for more!
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Druid
Open for business! Vent is up and running and so is the website, but it's still a work in progress. Www.tempusnobis.guildlaunch.com. Looking for all you dirty casuals!
Reply Quote
I may just decide to do this. Went from working graveyard for 5 years to a day shift and my nights will be spent up late. Sounds pretty good to me and gives me a reason to level another Warrior/Hunter.

edit: Might wait for MoP release and hit up a panda for that, just so I only have to pay once for a faction and race change. And for the release of the new character models. Guess we'll wait and see.
Edited by Rufio on 9/20/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Druid
I may just decide to do this. Went from working graveyard for 5 years to a day shift and my nights will be spent up late. Sounds pretty good to me and gives me a reason to level another Warrior/Hunter.

edit: Might wait for MoP release and hit up a panda for that, just so I only have to pay once for a faction and race change. And for the release of the new character models. Guess we'll wait and see.

We'd love to have you. Currently any member can invite you, no application process for the time being. The guild website is www.tempusnobis.guildlaunch.com. We've got our vent server up and running. If you have any specific questions You can post them here or email me at wowreroll@hotmail.com, even though we aren't a true Reroll. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]