25/10 separate progression thread

90 Troll Rogue
by request, here is my reason for desiring a separation in progression on maleaeriaria's thread.

incentive.

not having your name on both leaderboards will give incentive to guilds to raid 25 man formats, even if its for lols... help keep the raiding scene alive
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
at least in the first couple tiers when everyone comes back to check out the new raids, im sure guilds will have enough raiders to try it
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
incentive? why 2 threads to check PROGRESS of the new raids.... incentive to have 25 mans? o yea thats great.

smallpackage: hey yuba there is a seperate 25man thread for progression
yuba: o WOW
smallpackage; lets find 25 other GOOD raiders on UTHER to do a 25man because there is a seperate thread
yuba: GREAT IDEA MAN
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
i didnt say a separate thread anywhere, that would be an awful idea! im saying to include a 25 man progression section to the overall progression thread. kind of like how it was done when raiding was good
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm mostly just upset that you couldn't whisper me in game, and instead cluttered up the progression thread with silly posts. I mean, we're already struggling for population on Uther, and what little people we do get, they're gonna see a messy progression thread that couldn't even be kept civil and posts solely for progress reports. Yea, that really says a lot about us as as a server.

I also looked back. Hey I mean I asked Plava if he would separate the DS one, I took it to whispers and mail. Woddles, I didn't see a single post by you (on that toon) complaining to him about him jumbling them all together, and I was just asking him to split out Horde and Alliance grouping.

We're going to have like 2, 25 man groups, one on each side. The point is nearly moot. And if I recall correctly, the firelands progression thread (although I can't seem to find it) was also not split, and that was when we had what? About 6-7 different 25 man groups.

Regardless, they will drop the same loot, and that along with the fact that there's going to be like 2 groups, and for the most part both groups will progress roughly at the same speed in regards to relative skill, for now I'm going to keep them together.
Edited by Maleia on 9/21/2012 5:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/21/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Maleia
And if I recall correctly, the firelands progression thread (although I can't seem to find it) was also not split, and that was when we had what? About 6-7 different 25 man groups.

I just wanted to correct this bit. Moofie kept the 10/25 progression separated when he was doing it.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743695184
The part he merged together was H/A, which had been separate prior.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1519012520
So in the Uther FL thread, Horde and Alliance were merged. In the Uther DS thread, 10/25 were merged. Now it's all one big, happy, dysfunctional raiding family.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Eh, his title has just a period in it. I wasn't going to look at every thread title.

Either way, the DS thread was a giant mess, and I didn't see anyone really complaining about it -in the thread-. I respect people's opinions, when they are put in the appropriate place and format, but the original complaint wasn't, and it only fueled others to post, cluttering it up further.

If Uther ends up having more than like 3 guilds doing 25 mans, than you can bet your breeches I'll separate it out. But as it stands I've heard of two so far, one thinking about x-fering over here (lol), and Insomnia, correct?

Edit: Also, if you recall, I took on the T11 thread when Moof quit the first time, I kept it realtively the same, and I did remember it being well spread out but there was also a lot of guilds then too. And the only reason Plava was doing the DS one was because he started the DS one pretty early. He also refused mine, and I'm sure other people's requests to separate the the thread out some, or at least organize by progression.
Edited by Maleia on 9/21/2012 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's been split. For now though, I'll keep H/A together for easier glancing at the over all ranking of each guild in relation to the server as a whole.~

I also plan to number them out this time, unlike before. I hated counting each line each time, lol.
Edited by Maleia on 9/21/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
thank you so much maleia, and i do heartedly apologize for any negativity on my part, i am grateful for the work on the thread either way
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
im not the only one who feels this way, merely the only one who frequents the forums :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
my god.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
because woddles is ocd
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love how Plava posted in the new thread pointless banter that could have gone here for equal effect. ~_~

Ah Uther, how I love thee.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Maleia I am offended by your transmog it show's too much skin, change please.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
25 man progression thread

0 posts

So worthwhile on Uther ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I wonder who such a hideous female dwarf could possibly be?

<3
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
09/22/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Maleia
I wonder who such a hideous female dwarf could possibly be?

But Shes a savior of azeroth :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]