25/10 separate progression thread

Don't separate 25 and 10, there's not enough 25s to warrant it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
theres not enough skill in 10 man not to warrant it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If Woddles feels that normal 25 mans are harder than heroic 10 mans, I'd disagree with that, but its his prerogative. People should just do what they enjoy and be proud of their personal performance. If we were over on a more competitive server, everyone here would be getting smoked (in terms of pve progression speed).
I'm pleased with the work we've done, even if we had to make the tough call to move down to 10s to keep focusing on challenging content and not compromise our recruiting standards. We didn't get any world firsts, but I wouldn't want to be the kind of guild that tries for them. *I* certainly am not qualified =p

But I'm not spending the time to maintain one of these progression threads (big thanks, by the way!), so its not really my decision, eh? Only people for whom I'd think this would matter at all would be the people handling the threads ~_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm going to separate them out. Not that I think it'll truly matter. I am more so doing it because the other threads were split out that way in the past, and I had gotten it mixed up between if it was split more towards Horde/Alliance or 10/25 man.

Realistically, I think we'll see 1 or 2 guilds listed in the 25 man section, it will look silly, and Woddles will feel silly for it. It's no real big effort to split them out really.
Reply Quote
Yeah, we'll see how silly he feels when he can make the claim of #1 25 man guild. Suckers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm sure he'll claim it early and often. So what? =p
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
*directs everyone to the first post in the thread*

it has nothing to do with pride or bragging rights. i care not for which format is more difficult. i love 25 man because that is the format i have the fondest memories on this game with, and i would do anything (including feeling silly for failing at reviving 25 man) to see it a popular format again

edit: i'd prefer to keep this a serious discussion thread and not a mudslinging contest, because even now we're promoting the 25 man format
Edited by Woddles on 9/24/2012 12:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
09/24/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Woddles
i care not for which format is more difficult.

09/23/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Woddles
theres not enough skill in 10 man not to warrant it

edit: i'd prefer to keep this a serious discussion thread and not a mudslinging contest, because even now we're promoting the 25 man format
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
provoked, i didnt start the bashing and im certainly not going to sit here while getting bashed
Reply Quote
09/22/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Trondheim
Don't separate 25 and 10, there's not enough 25s to warrant it.

That isn't provoking, that's stating an opinion based on a complete lack of 25 man guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
But what about pet battle progression? Clearly need separate threads for them to promote...something
Reply Quote
can I teach my battle pets provoke
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
i dont expect a server full of 10 man raiders to be anything but confrontational, i wouldnt have posted this thread without taking that into consideration.. so i guess what i'm saying is i really dont care what you have to say anymore since i wont have time to get on the forum for the next week, enjoy your pandaclysm guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I dont expect a server full of 10 man raiders to be anything but confrontational

09/24/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Woddles
i wouldnt have posted this thread without taking that into consideration

So, you're admitting you made this thread as a troll thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't particularly see the issue. "Progression" on Uther isn't exactly top notch anymore, and there's not a ton of 25 guilds to keep track of. But what do I know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
how's sha coming along? I don't know if uther has 40 lv 90's that can actually get together and not derp and kill a boss. Grats to the good raiders still here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]