Realm First 90

55 Orc Death Knight
So I'm just curious if any of you are going after it actively?
Reply Quote
Everyone
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bad rootfix. Who asks these types of questions?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well played sir....well played. How the hell did you know it was me? Anyways, yeah I'm serious, who's actively going for it and what have you done to prepare? Just curious who's got the kahonas to speak up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
i'm definitely gonna get it so dont even bother trying
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
nerds
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
<The Zerg> will be actively hunting down and camping and destroying any Alliance attempting to get Realm First! If you know of any, post here and we'll be sure they do not succeed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I love <The Zerg>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
just camp the juncture between Jade Forest and Valley of the Four Winds
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
<The Zerg> will be actively hunting down and camping and destroying any Alliance attempting to get Realm First! If you know of any, post here and we'll be sure they do not succeed.

This just in --- use X-Realm zoning to go to a dead-server to level?

i second this brilliant and flawless idea
Reply Quote
Too bad MoP isn't Xrealm
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
09/24/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Big
Too bad MoP isn't Xrealm

You can force CRZ via battletag or RealID. Too bad if you do that with somebody who is also leveling you're sharing XP and you cannot do it with a low level toon, it doesn't work.

It is possible to use a second 85 and force a CRZ, but it takes a lot of effort and it probably won't manage much. It also takes another person who either wants to level together (effectively slowing both involved parties down) or somebody who is willing to stay online with you and doesn't care about leveling (highly unlikely).
Reply Quote
It's extremely easy to get around this. No threat here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]