09/21/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Beefn
I like you guys. Keep up the good work.

true true...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Amen.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
MG Horde have all this pent up testosterone and rage and no alliance to incur our wrath on with a 1 to 0.05 Horde to Alliance ratio.

I think some people are recording the action thus far, though.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
<3 Mal'Ganis
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/21/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Lovezone
MG Horde have all this pent up testosterone and rage and no alliance to incur our wrath on with a 1 to 0.05 Horde to Alliance ratio.

The same could be said for us in vice versa. I haven't had this much fun on WoW in a long time.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
09/21/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Akhiro
The same could be said for us in vice versa. I haven't had this much fun on WoW in a long time.

O it's so much fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/21/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Beefn

O it's so much fun.

Right? They've brought the WAR back to Warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I've never been much for pvp, mainly because I'm horrible at it. But i spent the past 3 hours or so fighting over Halaa and having more fun than i have had in months, so all you people !@#$%ing about crz can suck it I'm loving this.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Mage
I was with Thànatos and everyone in Halaa and I totally agree. Huge amounts of fun. I'd like to thank both sides for making it really enjoyable. We should do this more often. I have to say, I'm reconsidering my previously negative stance on CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Two words: Molten Front

<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Mal' Ganis is great! Love them. Especially the multiple 85s attacking single level 82s in Deepholm! Also, love Thoie Level 84 Shadow Priest attacking me at Lvl 82 and then needing a Hunter to help and pull mobs. Super fun!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
09/22/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Tigerine
Mal' Ganis is great! Love them. Especially the multiple 85s attacking single level 82s in Deepholm! Also, love Thoie Level 84 Shadow Priest attacking me at Lvl 82 and then needing a Hunter to help and pull mobs. Super fun!

Now you know how it feels.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/22/2012 01:48 AMPosted by Frawstytute
I was with Thànatos and everyone in Halaa and I totally agree. Huge amounts of fun. I'd like to thank both sides for making it really enjoyable. We should do this more often. I have to say, I'm reconsidering my previously negative stance on CRZ.

Yes :) The fighting is always fun. The only thing I don't like is the 10+ minute long periods where people are having staring contests.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I thought I was never going to have to see you people again when I changed server and faction. I guess now I'll have a chance to kill my former guildmates.
Reply Quote
I missed it by 5 minutes (That battle of halaa)

>.>
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
09/22/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Tigerine

yeah is the same like KT allies do to horde KT, or better if u are at the same lvl of the attacker and u won 1v1, the bring like 3-5 friends...always happens.... Kid allies are always that way. =)
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
@Mal'Ganis.

We miss you.

We wish you could come to Pandaria with us.

That is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]