[A, RP] The Venture Association wants YOU

Recruitment poster: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mag0aeTFJA1r0jb30o1_1280.png

After the fall of Deathwing, Dr. Hokujin T. Doujin and his girlfriend Anainn made a pact to explore their now-at-peace shattered world. Utilizing the resources of Baron Marin Noggenfogger of the Steamweedle Cartel, THE VENTURE ASSOCIATION was born!

The Venture Association, or 'TVA' (no relation to the vile Venture Co. , our eternal rivals!), is a Steamweedle based neutral organization committed to exploration, archaeology, science, knowledge, the occasional mercenary work to pay our rent, and adventure!

And after a year of searching, The Venture Association is to embark on their greatest adventure yet... passed the mists of Pandaria!

WHAT IS 'TVA'?
The Venture Association is a heavy, story driven Roleplaying guild on the Wyrmrest Accord US WoW server. We take part in quests, dungeons, and other interactive content completely in character. The goal is to fully incorporate the adventure aspects of World of Warcraft into RP, where there is too often a disconnect. Our guildchat is OOC, and we are a friendly, if rambunctious bunch of lads and lasses. We do not take ourselves too seriously, and though dramatic at times, we keep Roleplay light and fun, for RPers of all experience levels. We are proudly LGBT friendly. If this sounds appealing to you, you may learn how to apply to our guild here -> http://tva.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7

For additional information in-game, contact Hokujin, Ambei, or Aluune.

EDIT: Looking for level 80-90 mains who are wanting to help us form our first 10 man raid group. Skill level is moot, cool level is required.
Edited by Hokujin on 10/10/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Looking forward to meeting you, potential new Associates! :D
Reply Quote
Joooiiiiiin ussssssssss.

No, really, come join us. Ambei has a stash of funnel cake I'm certain she'd be happy to share with you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
LIES!! D:

... well, it's a lie that I'd want to share it, anyway.
Reply Quote

It's because you don't love me anymore, isn't it?
Reply Quote
Join us~ *spooky (yet fun filled) ghost noise*
But yes! I look forward to meeting you, potential new Associates!
Reply Quote
Join us today and get access to 2 STACKS OF CHILLED MEAT!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
WE HAVE CUPCAKES AND NO ONE TOLD ME?!

It's like... it's like I don't even know you guys anymore!
Reply Quote
Join in Booty Bay for Pirate's Day! Yarr!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
And soon we'll celebrate the Harvest Festival together! I'll bring the cookies~
Reply Quote
Pandaria, soon!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
On Sundays I host a Fishing Party where everyone is welcome! So if you were curious at all about us, Sundays at 5PM server are a great way to come and check us out! Though it's labeled a 'fishing' party, it's actually more of a social event. We fish a bit, chit-chat, talk about our adventures and share stories, and sometimes other spontaneous things happen! Like last time we ended up having a mini duel tournament to see who was the strongest. Other times we've had arm wrestling and drinking contests.

"Where is it held?" you might ask. Well, it's different every week. So if you're interested in attending, go ahead and whisper me (Ambei) at around 5PM server time and I'll send you an invite!

Hope to see you there!
Reply Quote
Happy Pandaria Day, WRA!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Great bunch of folks who throw some pretty fun fishing parties! God speed to you folks in MoP! /Salute
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Béatrix
Great bunch of folks who throw some pretty fun fishing parties! God speed to you folks in MoP! /Salute

Hey, thanks!

We're located exclusively in Pandaria for a time now, folks-- But that doesn't mean we're not recruiting! Looking for people who want to make their new main a Pandaren, especially!
Reply Quote
Bump it up.
Reply Quote
Fishing today! FISH BUMP!
Reply Quote
Looking for level 80-90 mains who are wanting to help us form our first 10 man raid group. Skill level is moot, cool level is required.
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]