[H] <Highborne> - Recruiting for MOP!

Yes folks! Highborne, one of the oldest guilds on Exodar, is recruiting experienced PvE players and PvP players alike for Mists of Pandaria. Details below!

PvE

Highborne has achieved such feats as downing Illidan in Burning Crusade, progression to hard modes in Ulduar in Wrath, tier 11 heroic content, firelands heroic content and 6/8 dragon soul heroic before raiding ceased. Throughout Cataclysm the focus was on 10 man raiding, we're looking to change that and move towards 25 mans for Mists.

We're looking for any experienced raiders to push normal and heroic 25 mans at level 90. While we are not currently looking for tanks, exceptional players are always welcome to apply.

Needs!
Healers!
Preferred: Priest (holy or disc), Mistweaver Monks
Accepting: All healers of any class.

PvP

During Season 9 many Highborne members banded together with a few friends and earned Hero of the Horde for several members as well as several Warlords and High Warlords through Rated Battlegrounds. We are looking to restart this tradition at level 90 and push one of the best RBG teams Exodar has to offer.

In addition several of our members have 2200+ rated arena experience which they will be looking to achieve again and go even further in Mists.

We are currently recruiting any and all exceptional PvP players who wish to pursue High Warlord, Hero of the Horde and 2200+/Gladiator.

Needs!
TBD

Contact Us
If you would like more information, or if you would like to apply to Highborne please speak to the following people.

Mathris - Guild Master
Banaritaz - Officer
Lipton - Officer
Rourky - Officer

Thanks again Exodar, we'll see you in Pandaria!
Edited by Mathris on 10/3/2012 7:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I endorse this recruitment post. Classy group of people, except for that Banaritaz guy. He tried to spike my drink and violate me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
bana...stay away from the cows.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Oh, no. Tauren women are hot. Especially Female Tauren Death Knights, duh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
zumbie smurt, tricks stuupid cow. eet bairns.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
wurst zumbies

am cal gostbustr
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
zumbie not iz goust. iz zumbie. stupid cow. bast zumbie.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
YA WEL GOSTBUSTR HAV EXPENDAD DER SRVICS SINC 1980s
Reply Quote
Highborne will be serving free drinks to all recruits! Made by Banaritaz. Ask Terrible how "good" and "delicious" they are!

Disclaimer: Highborne and its associating staff make no claims that the drinks are in any way safe, tasty, good for your health, non-alcoholic, and not spiked.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yo, Banaritaz bro-raeped me. I will not stand for this, I demand retribution.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Glad to see one of the original Horde guilds back in business!
<3
Reply Quote
52 Goblin Warrior
Good luck with the 25s in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hit me up. Ill be around
Reply Quote
good to see you guys back in action
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
OMW over!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
PICK ME! PICK ME!
Reply Quote
First post updated with new officer and needs for 25mans. We are looking for more ranged DPS and a few more healers as we're quite heavy on melee as it stands.

If you are a melee DPS or a tank it doesn't mean we're not looking for you, just that we have other priorities. As it says in the first post and will say again a hundred times, excellent players of any class and spec are welcome to apply.

As far as PvP needs go there are no specific needs as of yet, any experienced PvPer in Rated Battlegrounds or Arenas is welcome to apply.

Raid days and schedules soon to be updated, stay tuned!
Reply Quote
Another update, we're still looking for a few good healers to round out the roster. If you're a healer of any class with decent raid experience and are competent at your class and role we're looking for you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Where do i sign up !!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Mathris!

Hi!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]