"Turalyon and Alleria"

90 Human Paladin
PLZ i beg of a blue, is it possible in anyway to know if there are any plans to continue their story i had HUGE hopes to see them in game when BC came out and their SON poped out of nowhere saying they where alive.
anything would do!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
09/18/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Hazaél
their SON poped out of nowhere saying they where alive.

No he didn't. He said he hoped they were, and he had a dream that he was standing over his father as he took his last breath.

Sounds pretty bleak.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sucks that Arator has been stuck out on that rock since his introduction.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I think we will see them in a more Burning legion related expansion.

Possibly on another world. Maybe the Dreadlords world.
Reply Quote
In a recent interview Blizzard revealed that both their stories will continue, but it will not happen during Mists of Pandaria.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2932-Best-Buy-Developer-Q-A
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
I have this posted in the other Alleria/Turalyon thread so I'll put it here too.

Watch the first minute of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__SBluO7HVU

Read this.
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Templar

And now for my theory. If Alleria and Turalyon survived they pretty much did what Phoenix and raynor did on Aiur, except the other way around. Ignore the Kerrigan part.

Fenix and Raynor didn't make it through the gate, however.[3] Instead, they fought to secure their end of the gate and close it so that more zerg could not reach Shakuras. Despite the overwhelming odds, Fenix and Raynor decided to fight till the end.[20] While there, Fenix and Raynor received a warning from Infested Kerrigan, who told them about the new Overmind and the United Earth Directorate's plans for controlling it.[21] Protoss forces rescued Arcturus Mengsk from the UED, which had just defeated him, and spirited him away to Aiur.[22]

Hopefully we find some "dark templar" type Eradar. Would be really neat in my opinion. This is most likely where we'll find Alleria and Turalyon if they're still alive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In a recent interview Blizzard revealed that both their stories will continue, but it will not happen during Mists of Pandaria.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2932-Best-Buy-Developer-Q-A

lol, Gornur =).... yah that was me asking!!!

after not getting the answer i was looking for here, i decided to go ask them when i heard they where doing that interview ... i was shocked that they actually answered
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/19/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Gornur

While I'm happy to know that this confirms they're alive (and out there somewhere) and that they haven't been forgotten, it saddens we won't be seeing them in this expansion. I guess my dreams of a Windrunner reunion will have to await fruition a little longer :(
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
We should get Turalyon back. The dude holy shocks a death knight and he friggin dies. That's kinda badass. And the funny part is he's ret.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Turalyon equips a 2h hammer AND a shield..no ret pallies can do that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/19/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Ericartman
We should get Turalyon back. The dude holy shocks a death knight and he friggin dies. That's kinda badass. And the funny part is he's ret.

Wait, what? When does this happen?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin

(Spoiler)

When Teron Gorefiend is crushing his skull at the end of Beyond the Dark Portal.

09/20/2012 04:45 AMPosted by Sharmista
Turalyon equips a 2h hammer AND a shield..no ret pallies can do that.

His hammer was 1h. His fighting style was 1h hammer and shield, 1h hammer when he lost his shield and 1h hammer and broken sword dual wield.
Edited by Desidarius on 9/20/2012 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
His statue is awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I also like to think that with Azeroth being a sort of avatar like battle ground for the cosmic balance in the multiverse, that wherever Turalyon is he'll be back with whatever is tied in with Sargeras.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

(Spoiler)

When Teron Gorefiend is crushing his skull at the end of Beyond the Dark Portal.

Oh, right. That guy. I forgot about him. ...Turalyon really killed him that easily?
Edited by Syandria on 9/20/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
they said that Turalyon and Alleria will not have their stories addressed in the MoP cycle.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Syandria
Turalyon really killed him that easily?

That easy? If it weren't for the light, Turalyon would have been a headless corpse at the base of the black temple.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

(Spoiler)

Oh, right. That guy. I forgot about him. ...Turalyon really killed him that easily?

It wasn't really "easy". He came pretty close to dying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/20/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Suraia
they said that Turalyon and Alleria will not have their stories addressed in the MoP cycle.

Which sucks, because the MoP beta had that teaser about how "no one's seen them in years" and there was speculation going around that they would be showing up.

*Sigh* Maybe in the next expansion, or maybe hinted at in the last MoP patch...

WTB two tickets and an express flight from wherever they are to Azeroth PST...
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
09/20/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Armitage

Which sucks, because the MoP beta had that teaser about how "no one's seen them in years" and there was speculation going around that they would be showing up.

*Sigh* Maybe in the next expansion, or maybe hinted at in the last MoP patch...

WTB two tickets and an express flight from wherever they are to Azeroth PST...
in all fairness, those little tip messages also tell you to take a break from warcraft and go outside, but who takes that at face value? :p
Yes, they dropped the hint, can you really see how they'd fit in with PAndaria at all? I can't.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]