Track Raid Defensive Cooldowns

85 Draenei Shaman
Looking for an addon that tracks important raid cooldowns (barrier, tranq, hymns, spirit link, etc...), to assist with raid coordination. Would prefer one that shows both used cd's as well as available cd's.

I found a few addons with promise, like Raidboss, but none of them seem to have been updated for 5.0.

Traditionally, I've used dbm spelltimers, but that addon just seems to get too cluttered up with actual boss mechanic timers; in addition, it doesn't track what cooldowns are available, just which ones have been used.

any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Someone took over Hermes updates so you can use that one:
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/hermes/files/
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Kinda scary to try it, seeing as how the release version was put up 6 hours ago, and zero downloads so far. But I might give it a go. Thanks for the information, Sedivy.

Going to try ora3 in the meantime, even though it does not seem to support showing available cooldowns. Does anyone know if ora3 requires the rest of the raid to have the addon installed as well?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
oRA3 won't show available cooldowns no matter who has it installed.
The link I gave you is curseforge. Hardly anyone downloads directly from there as it's more of a developer's site. You can download it from curse too. But I don't know if it'll show number of downloads that early anyway.
Edited by Sedivy on 9/19/2012 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
granted ora3 won't show available cd's regardless who has it installed, but what about showing used cooldowns? Does anyone besides myself in the raid need to have it installed?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
No they don't need it installed I don't think. oRA3 will note any CD that's popped from the combat log directly and start counting from there.
Edited by Sedivy on 9/19/2012 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hermes is in good working order. There is a minor bug with specific spell adjustments for classes that I'm working on figuring out, but other than that it is highly stable.

I would highly recommend you give it a try. Thank you for the promotion, Sedivy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]