Savior titles have become worthless.

90 Draenei Mage
Ok so my server went from the top 30 or so guilds having the title to everyone and they brother gettin it because of the extra 5% and them making the congealing bloods crawl... So my question is why make a heroic raid that easy? how is it fair for us who had to work for weeks on end to get all these bosses down for someone later in the expansion to walk through without even trying and get the same thing we achieved?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You killed it about a month ago........
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
You got to have it for the period that they didn't.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
It would've became worthless next week as well OP. So it rly doesn't matter lol.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Since server first times aren't a thing anymore, the same thing happens to every raiding title.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
They don't call this tier No Savior Left Behind for a joke

Que the "Stone guards are too hard... IM A SAVIOR DAMNIT"

Or people who can't kill the first pack in challenge mode point to the 35% kingslayer carry as why they deserve gold.
Edited by Postonforums on 9/19/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
They were worthless back in like February, you're kinda late on this.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
It hasn't been special for months now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
not everyone can be special...despite what the kindergaren writing on the wall above the blackboard says.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/19/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Postonforums
"Stone guards are too hard... IM A SAVIOR DAMNIT"

I'm seriously waiting to see those pop up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Content has always been a joke in the pre expansion patch, I remember in BC going through karazhan in about 30 mins and BT in about 90 mins, the hardest fight in Sunwell M'uru became a joke which could dps zerged by guilds who had been stuck on it before the patch.

The one exception I can think of was 25 man heroic Lich King in the cata patch because the added dps didn't nerf defile, everyone got an extra 20% or so hp though whch helped survivability a ton.

Its nothing new, people can still see when you killed the fight in your achievements, in mop if you really care theres the "cutting edge" achievements for completing un nerfed content.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Eh, sometimes fights are still too hard Sabod, I remember this terrible guild that couldn't down Illidan in 3.0 on Area-52, it was rather sad and pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/19/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Robokapp
not everyone can be special...despite what the kindergaren writing on the wall above the blackboard says.

I am of the firm belief that everyone can be special if they're dropped on their head enough.

Apparently, Blizzard agrees. :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/19/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Sabod
The one exception I can think of was 25 man heroic Lich King in the cata patch because the added dps didn't nerf defile, everyone got an extra 20% or so hp though whch helped survivability a ton.

Actually they nuked healing I believe... making it a lot harder to actually heal H LK in the prepatch. Most people failed to kill it due to this problem. I know the guild I was in during that period of time went from a near kill to not being able to survive p2 again.

09/19/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Xarofate
making the congealing bloods crawl

The were slowed to a crawl when rogue poisons slowed them by 70%.. the change to their base speed was to compensate for all speed decreases going down to 50%.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
As many people have said this is just the way the game is and Savior lost it's ring about six months ago.

To put it in perspective on my server eight guilds beat HLK 25 in all of Wrath. More than 120 are 8/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul. This perfectly illustrates why those pesky zone nerfs should not affect heroic modes. Not very heroic when everyone can kill it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
09/19/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Naumu
Eh, sometimes fights are still too hard Sabod, I remember this terrible guild that couldn't down Illidan in 3.0 on Area-52, it was rather sad and pathetic.

True, I can only really comment on how it felt to me and it felt similar to how ds with the nerf feels now, Illidan went from actually being challenging for us (only a few kills) to being able to skip whole phases of the fight including not needing a ranged tank at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]