LF Guild Experienced Player War/Spriest

91 Orc Warrior
Hi All,

I have been on an off raiding since TBC, I am an skilled player who is looking for a raiding guild with a hardcore raid ethics with a casual schedule (2nights a week).

I have killed all heroic content in all expansions, I am looking for a 1-2 Night a week raiding guild that raids late so starting at 10pm or 11pm SVT oceanic time, pretty flexible with days and can possibly do a 3rd day if required but would prefer to keep it to 2 nights due to my senior position with my work takes a lot of my time and also with family.

My main is my warrior I am only interested in playing him as either arms or fury willing to play whatever spec raid needs and am experienced in both.

I have my spriest also (lifegiver) who if that is required I don't mind playing as my main through mop (would prefer warrior though)

Both are Ilvl 402+ I am willing to xfer and faction change to find the right guild, I will also not be opposed to an interview on ventrilo/mumble .

I would prefer to find a guild before mop in order to level quickly with the guild as I plan to hit 90 in a day or two from release as I did in Cata.

I am happy to submit an application if you wish but would like to find a guild fairly quick with MOP around the corner.

Regards,
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We're interested in either a shadow priest or a DPS warrior, We raid 2 days a week and have the same raid ethics as you are looking for. We're 8/8H in 25s and we're on the same server & faction, I'll contact you ingame when i see you pop on for a bit more of a chat.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey There,
Archon of Dath'remar is looking for a warrior DPS for MoP, although we do raid 3 nights a week not 2. We raid from 9pm-12 AM on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. If you're interested, please feel free to add me on real id, Tipping8@gmail.com, where i'll most likely give you our TS3 details so we can have a quick chat.
Hope to hear from you soon
Astravariass- GM and Raid Leader of Archon- Dath'remar
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hi Bloodcrazed,

You might want to consider No Excuses (A) Frostmourne, as we're a guild with hardcore values but who raid 2 nights per week (Wed and Sun 7-10pm). We're a guild of university students and professionals and have a mature approach to raiding. We'd be glad to welcome either your warrior or priest (or both). Let me know if you are interested and I'll set up a meeting with some of the others over vent, or alternatively contact me on Frostmourne.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
We're interested in either a shadow priest or a DPS warrior, We raid 2 days a week and have the same raid ethics as you are looking for. We're 8/8H in 25s and we're on the same server & faction, I'll contact you ingame when i see you pop on for a bit more of a chat.

Sorry as discussed I cant do Sat/Sunday during the day have time with family.

Hey There,
Archon of Dath'remar is looking for a warrior DPS for MoP, although we do raid 3 nights a week not 2. We raid from 9pm-12 AM on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. If you're interested, please feel free to add me on real id, Tipping8@gmail.com, where i'll most likely give you our TS3 details so we can have a quick chat.
Hope to hear from you soon
Astravariass- GM and Raid Leader of Archon- Dath'remar

Appreciate the invitation although I am looking for a guild with a higher level of progression.

09/20/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Prerna
You might want to consider No Excuses (A) Frostmourne, as we're a guild with hardcore values but who raid 2 nights per week (Wed and Sun 7-10pm).

I cannot raid that early need something that starts at 10pm SVT.

Still looking thank you for your responses keep them coming :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi there Blood,

Please consider: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572358287

We are looking for an arms/fury warrior at the moment, so if this sounds like it suits you... have your people contact our people ;)

Cheers mate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]