Transferring Servers LFGuild

85 Goblin Shaman
I am in the process of looking for an east coast server to transfer to. Was wondering if there is any casual/raiding guilds looking for a drinking bum like me. If so message me in game to Shortpint, I went ahead and put a proxy character on the server. I would like to test the waters before I go spending my hard earn cash.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The realm is terrible. Dead. Died right after <Trade isnt LFG> and I transferred off the server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
this will be the only time in the history on the game that i will EVER agree with a word Krunok says.... but hes right servers pretty dead, but if ya like a realm where everyone knows everyone then come over there are actually a couple raiding guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
The realm is terrible. Dead. Died right after <Trade isnt LFG> and I transferred off the server.

The fact that you still check up on us makes us feel just wonderful!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]