Epiphany now recruiting

90 Troll Mage
Guild Epiphany is now recruiting all classes. We are a new guild but not new to raiding. All of our current members have belonged to end game/progression raiding guilds but wanted to make the game fun again. We are into serious raiding but having fun doing so. Our intention is to move into 25 man raids as soon as possible. If you are interested in joining our guild please visit our website at epiphany.guildportal.com to apply.
Edited by Jenesta on 9/22/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I approve this message!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
no more valiant?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Decided its time for us to do our own thing! And hello aero.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hellz yeah!! We need awesome/fun/skilled raiders who want to meet the challenge of fun and enjoy smooth kills!! =D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am Ngierevox And I Approve this message :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Woooooooooot! Bump need a few more ranged dps and one or two heals!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
There is No Spoon, ....

Translation: ???????

wish to have the answer? Send Wodie a Message about the guild and he will give you the answer!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Bump!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump Bump Come on Guys Looking for a couple more Rdps and 1 or 2 heals Good players :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Epiphany wants you (Insert picture of Uncle Sam Here.) for Fun Raids with progression in mind but with a casual flair, no stress or drama. Come join us!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Wodie for President
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/23/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Avort
Epiphany wants you (Insert picture of Uncle Sam Here.) for Fun Raids with progression in mind but with a casual flair, no stress or drama. Come join us!

I heard ur a ninja ... dat tru?

Xove is to cool to be a ninja! Sometimes people lose and they get into a tantrum phase and call ppl ninjas -.-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bump bump bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for boomy/resto, spriest, warlock, kitty/tank to join our family!
Edited by Hûssy on 9/29/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]