Cant Download MoP Pre-Patch

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey, a little late on this patch but I cant download it. It'll be at 0% then a message pops up saying that I need to check my internet connection but my internet is mine (hence this post). I have 10.7.4 Lion on my MacBook. Thanks
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
I'll need the exact text of the error.

Would you be able to make a screen shot of the error and upload it to dropcanvas.com ?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I had the exact same problem. I closed down the launcher, reset my wireless router and modem, and bada-bing... it worked.

Worth a try?

EDIT: My MacBook could surf the internet and everything at the time of the error as well.
Edited by Blondefire on 9/22/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
90 Human Priest
09/20/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Woodley
Hey, a little late on this patch but I cant download it. It'll be at 0% then a message pops up saying that I need to check my internet connection but my internet is mine (hence this post). I have 10.7.4 Lion on my MacBook. Thanks

You could try flushing your DNS cache. This can be accomplished by entering the following line into Terminal and hitting Enter:

dscacheutil -flushcache

Additionally, you can also force the DNS services to reset by typing the following line into Terminal after doing the previous command:

killall -9 mDNSResponder

Only do the second command if the first fails to solve the issue. No damage is done to the operating system as a result of these two commands.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]