The Potential Return of <Tindi Losi>

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Terokkar,

It's Psycow, and I'm considering a return to the raid life and hopefully the 15 minutes of fame our guild once boasted on this server.

The purpose of this thread is not exactly recruitment, but to identify any oldschool Terokkarians (and possibly their friends/loved ones) that might still remain on this once robust server who are interested.

I won't subject you to a long and annoying wall of text, but I remember the server-wide beach parties in Tanaris to the intense world PVP from Skettis to Terran Mill, and frankly, I miss it... alot.

In either case, I hope to hear from you. From the oldschool to the newschool and the haters to the fans. Nostalgia has met a new-found interest and I look forward to reminiscing with the old and meeting the new.

-Psycow
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Don't do it man. WoW is horrible.
Reply Quote
Later.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey soup can
Reply Quote
78 Pandaren Monk
Estuans and Trebmal were so cool. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Log on mkay? I lost the vent info when my computer crashed. I miss your voice.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/16/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Perpetual
Log on mkay? I lost the vent info when my computer crashed. I miss your voice.

Do you even still play on Terokkar? I've logged on their several times over the last month drunk as !@#$ running my mouth in Trade and could hardly get a titter out of that server...
Edited by Praesidio on 10/17/2012 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im in process of levelling a new main character(horde terokkar). The old pally is on sargeras with lawlbringer and kaseo. (alliance)

At any rate I should be 90 within the next week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
O.o is blazein coming back maybe for mop with her 5 85s..
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
Have to be honest, I forgot all about Tindi Losi. Then again, raiding guilds on Terrokar kinda only get 15 minutes of fame here.

Also, world pvp in Skettis and Tarren Mill? You sure you are remembering the right server? Has to of been early BC or something, though from what I recall world pvp then was mostly just Kore going up and down Kalimdor killing all of the town NPC's.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
ah i remember Kore. and his pet cat Hard.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
I just want my Facepowner back. And Flukey too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
tbh id take kore's sense of humor back in place of any other tindi losi member
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I WANT SOME OLD BC PEOPLE TO COME BACK PLEASE I MISS NOVUS & TINDI OMG
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yurmom checking in! Add me on BattleTag Hapa808#1646
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I approve this message
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Youtube Tindi Losi Vashj kill video. Go!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hai guys its me Eclipzlol badass PvP extraordinaire, it's been a while but word up you fools best start recognizin' real quick
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Guess this didn't end up happening...but it's good to know Psycow is still out there somewhere. He's the one that brought me out of exile after TBC to play my Warlock again in Tindi.

Anyway, hope you're doing well. Same with you Perp, Ultimatehobo, Imperious, etc.

Best Regards,

- Imapwnu
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Seeing this over a year too late is extremely depressing. This Definitely should have happened.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]