Latenight Raiding Guild Needs DPS For MoP!

90 Undead Priest
As the title states, we need some dps to fill out our roster for MoP. We are a guild with mature people who work together, bounce ideas off of each other, and want to get things done. We've been in break since June and some of our core has had other opportunities presented to them. Whether it being school, different hours with work, etc. and have moved on. Our current tanks and healers are veteran guildies and experienced individuals who are determined to bring the best they can in MoP raiding and need like-minded dps to fill that roster. Our current setup is:

Tanks
Druid or Pally, Monk

Healers
Holy Priest, Holy Pally

So if my math is right we are looking for 6 dps. We are currently looking for any other classes NOT up there already. We are also looking for 1 particular DPS with a healer OS (Healer OS gear for this person will be free btw so it doesn't interfere with that person's EPGP)

We raid on Thurs/Fri from 1am-4am (If you are on the pacific timezone like I am thats 11PM-2AM Wed/Thurs). Since there will be no subs all raids will be mandatory. Missing 2 or more in a month (depending on reason) could be grounds for a gkick. Loot will most likely be EPGP but with it being a new xpac we might be going with loot council. It also hasn't been decided yet how flasks are food will be dealt with until we get a better feel for MoP.
If you have any questions or are interested please reply to this post, send me a mail ingame, or do a /who graveyard and chances are I'm on an alt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]