A day in the life of Rherringbad

60 Goblin Priest
1v1, bad pally dead. 2v2, rherrington and distressbad dead. 3v3 rherrington, tydawg, distressbad dead. 3v4 omg you finally win by one upping your team! Butthurt style.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Back in my day even on the horde side Rherr was shown some matter of respect, just because out of all of the people that ran with Justinblade, because you could atleast have a logical conversation with him. Well him, Slaydream, and Kneestab. Everyone else who ran with him on The Isle and Hillsbrad, just seemed oddly ignorant.
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Priest
09/15/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Belladonna
Nightingäle/Kalessin..

cool you use google chrome, because everyone on demon soul knows who I am anyway. How was taking Justinblade's e-money and dumping him? I bet that was satisfying. Do you do that to people irl too?
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Priest
09/16/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Zänthis
Back in my day even on the horde side Rherr was shown some matter of respect, just because out of all of the people that ran with Justinblade, because you could atleast have a logical conversation with him. Well him, Slaydream, and Kneestab. Everyone else who ran with him on The Isle and Hillsbrad, just seemed oddly ignorant.

Who respects people that are known for ganking lowbies and leading people to guards back in BC era?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/16/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Chthönic

Who respects people that are known for ganking lowbies and leading people to guards back in BC era?

Well my guildy, I used to be used as bait by Skullscraper and Vanthus in TM. More or less them ganking lowbies kept world pvp alive for the longest time, on quite frankly a dead server. I'm not sure how things are here for wpvp now with the xrealm zones. Think about how much the horde hated those guys so much, that they would form whole raids to hunt and camp like 6 people. They rustled a lot of jimmies, that yes I respect.

Of course if memory serves right, Kneestab never would attack me before I was level cap just sap and emote, when I hit level cap we would 1v1 a lot.
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Priest
09/16/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Zänthis

Well my guildy, I used to be used as bait by Skullscraper and Vanthus in TM. More or less them ganking lowbies kept world pvp alive for the longest time, on quite frankly a dead server. I'm not sure how things are here for wpvp now with the xrealm zones. Think about how much the horde hated those guys so much, that they would form whole raids to hunt and camp like 6 people. They rustled a lot of jimmies, that yes I respect.

Of course if memory serves right, Kneestab never would attack me before I was level cap just sap and emote, when I hit level cap we would 1v1 a lot.

Kneestab is just /hnnnghhh dude's horribly annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Kneestab is just /hnnnghhh dude's horribly annoying

He left the server months ago I honest haven't seen him on a Demon Soul toon a lot. Maybe occasionally his druid.
Edited by Zänthis on 9/16/2012 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Perhaps it'd be more appropriate me posting on the original Zanthis that's still here on DS oh good God I need to farm gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I GOT ROBBED WTF. I WANT MY SPECTRAL BACK
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Priest
09/16/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Belladonna
I GOT ROBBED WTF. I WANT MY SPECTRAL BACK

You should have never went bald.

probably ferni from blood knights
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Chthönic
probably ferni from blood knights

lol

justinbow is the newbiest hunter around! watch as i crush him with only my pinky.. COWER ALLIANCE SCUM COWER!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ganking lowbies is FTW, considering...there is a very rare occurance when it's not an alt...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LoL hahaha you see i remmber back in the day when 6 of us would go to Stormwind and lock that AH down and Rherr, Kneestab, Powerlegend, Justenblade couldn't get us out...... But it sad not that Powerlegend and justenbow are on the Horde side now Gona are the days of killing them /cry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]