Would anybody be interested...?

23 Gnome Mage
I'm new to Argent Dawn and I see that most of the role-players are trying to rebuild the RP community. I have been looking at the forums lately seeing that there isn't a lot of Horde roleplayers, mostly Alliance and it got me thinking. Would anyone be interested making some kind of news network / newspaper for the Alliance side?

Think about it, it could be called Alliance News, and have a newspaper monthly or so. My idea on the newspaper would have be a good 20-30 pages or so with stories, guild advertisement, RP events. We could even have some kind of blog or whatever and have people write the stories, then we put them in the newspaper. And the idea for the newspaper is for it to be GHI or TRP2. I think GHI would be better, considering its not so complex, and its just a newspaper.

I also do plan on leveling this gnome up too. Once hes a higher level he could contribute to the guild/news network if its made. So what's everyones thought on this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is a fantastic idea, and I'll fully support and assist you in any way possible to make this a reality.

There is a channel on Alliance-side AD for RPers to communicate, and it'd be a great place to further discuss this amongst RPers off the forums as well, called UnitedAD. If you wish to join it, you'd be more than welcomed.
Edited by Agalladorn on 9/15/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm so game for this! Screenshots and articles would be amazing!

This is how we can revive RP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Sounds good, but I can never get into Allie toons for some reason. Not even Worgens and I love werewolves. So any Hordies On Argent Dawn want to RP Please let me know.
Reply Quote
I support this idea as well. I mostly want to RP on the Horde. I have both Alliance and Horde character on the server.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
This sounds absolutely fantastic. Could be a challenge/dedication to pull off, but if the community can, it'd be fun. :D

Let me know if my site can help at all for archiving purposes or whatever. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd love to see something like this! What with school starting and pre-expansion blues, there hasn't been a lot of activity or events going on, so this could bring back the community we've all been working so hard to create. :3

You can hit me up in game any time if you need any help or anything!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think it'd be a good idea to also reach out toward Hordeside as well. Perhaps smaller "newspapers" but for both factions, or one large "newspaper" with information and updates from both factions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Brilliant idea. I'm at the point where I would do anything to get RP revived on Argent Dawn
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
09/23/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Vythrin
I'm at the point where I would do anything to get RP revived on Argent Dawn

... aaaanythinggg? >;)
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Hunter
I was just going through these forum posts and we have something similar like this in Wyrmrest Accord. I would be interested in this, but I will die if I have to level another alt! But good luck to you on this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]