EFH raffling two heroic DW mounts

100 Tauren Druid
Exiled From Hell will be raffling off 2 Life-Binder's Handmaiden's this Tuesday after server maintenance. All interested in entering this raffle either post to this thread or send me in game mail. Those interested in entering this raffle need to be available either Wednesday or Thursday, 10am to around noon or 1 pm central time during our normal raid times. We will bring you into our 25 man raid, and upon deathwing's demise we will hand you the heroic mount.

I will enter the names through a random number generator and the winners will be announced Tuesday shortly after the servers are up. Good Luck everyone interested and get your entries in!

(Bear in mind you will be saved to this lockout)

-Sin
-GM-
Exiled From Hell
www.efhguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
entry please
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
You'll also get the Savior of Azeroth title if you haven't killed Heroic Madness of Deathwing yet.

Good luck everyone who enters. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I don't suppose an Alliance member with an 85 Horde alt of the same class on another server would be eligible? If so...

AMG PLEASE TAKE ME!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/15/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Sinthetiks
(Bear in mind you will be saved to this lockout)

...I see wut you did thar.
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Mage
entry please
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Nice entry Please
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I would like to enter :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
MOAR! we have two of them to give away!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I wanna enter too!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I would like to enter as well!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can I come? :D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Sylverfall and Miska, gkick inc. That is all. Got about 15 entries so far between this thread and ingame. I'll update tuesday morning with the list of all who have entered and the raffle will happen tuesday after maintenance, if there' are only restarts 1pm central time. Keep em comin!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Last day for entries!! Get 'em in folks!! MOUNTS YAY!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I would like to enter please.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
enter me please :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Enter me in :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Congrats Sylynn and Roogi,

You were our two winners. Plz look for me or one of our officers in game today (Tuesday). We have to co-ordinate with the other winner if wednesday or thursday morning would be better for you guys. we raid from 10am to 2pm central and usually are on heroic madness by noon, 12:30 latest. Looking forward to speaking with you and giving you a new mount for MOP!

-Sin
-GM-
Exiled From Hell
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
OMG, I never win anything :). There aren't any officer on EFH atm but either Wednesday or Thursday works for me. I will be on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]