[H] <Ark> is LF all 2200+ PvPers

90 Blood Elf Paladin
US - The Forgotten Coast

we are currently in mass recruitment for RBGs and multiple glad teams for season 12.

we are open to all as long as you have been 2200. if you are say 1900 or something we are very flexible and can work something out.

we have multiple glads in here and other 2500+ experienced players

PM me in game : cookid_89@Msn.com

PS - also recruiting for our alt raids
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
So um, can't help but notice that on your guild's achievement page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/the-forgotten-coast/Ark/achievement?character=cantbtouched#15078:15091:a5431
That there are ummm... no gladiators in the guild. Not even enough challengers. Or any of the rated BG titles

But then again, this post is on Thunderlord, so the people you are reaching out to seem to be your perfect recruits, so best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So um, can't help but notice that on your guild's achievement page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/the-forgotten-coast/Ark/achievement?character=cantbtouched#15078:15091:a5431
That there are ummm... no gladiators in the guild. Not even enough challengers. Or any of the rated BG titles

But then again, this post is on Thunderlord, so the people you are reaching out to seem to be your perfect recruits, so best of luck!

Oh god I laughed so hard.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
... this made me cry.
i can without trying make challenger...
i havent pvped since s2 or 3... cant remember but even i had rival...
idk GG might remember...

/edit, returning to pvp come s12.
if i dont make at least rival feel free to revive this thread and ridicule me
/edit#2 im also not that good
Edited by Sauces on 9/17/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
Don't be trying to steal my hordes..
Reply Quote
so because i start recruiting now means im bad?? :(

wheres my boys wipedrive/quikkz/johnny at?

dont make me start recruiting from RKF
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

okay let me take this step by step.

saying this
we have multiple glads in here and other 2500+ experienced players

when you have 0 gladiators
and barely any (if at all i forget) duelists, as well as saying this
we are open to all as long as you have been 2200.

make it hilarious to read

/edit for quote fix
Edited by Sauces on 9/18/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been 2220+, I've been Glad, I've been Duelist... although my account/guild wont have the credit for it, does that make me a liar?

Does it make them liars?

Easy to comment I agree, but you could be and probably are wrong in assuming.

I dont know the truth nor care, just sad that people are so obtuse.

:(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I've been 2220+, I've been Glad, I've been Duelist... although my account/guild wont have the credit for it, does that make me a liar?

Does it make them liars?

unless you can in some reasonable way proove it, you may as well be lying.
more power to them if this is the case though, im not gonna get better playing against bads.
and you would imagine at least 1 gladiator would show up in a 100+ guild with "many gladiators"

another thought, if that is the case... shouldnt you post some form a proof alongside it
Edited by Sauces on 9/18/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

Does it make them liars?

ESPECIALLY with achievements being shared account-wide, it is pretty obvious to show if somebody has gotten gladiator at some point. And if you are the same person that has been Zodiac, or Diaz, or Zodiaclol on this server, you have NOT been gladiator, and are pretty much rival status, if you are somebody else, then obviously I have no idea.

In a guild of people that claims to have all experience with pvp, you would think at least the officers would have SOME SORT of pvp achievement on their whole ACCOUNT, but they don't. That says something. Does it matter if YOU have been a gladiator? no, you were just here stating the defense on behalf of them, I wasn't trying to be rude towards you in any way, but people DO claim to be higher than they are. For a GUILD to be recruiting on SEVERAL servers(check posting history of OP) and claiming to have multiple gladiators and many people with 2500+ and being arrogant and wanting 2200+, but can "work something out" if you are only 1900+, when THEY aren't... it just seems skewed. You wouldn't join a pve guild that demands you pull 50k dps when they only do 30k. You wouldn't want to join a gold farming guild that demands you have 800k gold when they only have 20k.

Does their guild lacking achievements make them liars? Yes, yes it does. It isn't really difficult to prove something you claim, unless you are Binkacol, and sold your account several times, but everyone still knows who you are and how you rank up. But if you've sold your account, and are spamming on several servers, you have no evidence to back up your claims, and you could say "we are highly experienced pvpers" and leave it at that, or else you will get called out, just as this guild has been on this server as well as a couple of others.
Edited by Lokidisciple on 9/18/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have been glad, I had two accounts. Many people change accounts, level other accounts, and so on. I've also been duelist for the first several seasons, just OUT of reach of glad on 4 toons on this account, doesnt show it though. I guess that makes me a liar, yet Rotron and Bellous on my team will tell you otherwise as they earned it with me, and do not have that credited.

I sold points at one point with Drulethen, gained Duelist there as well, yet its not credited.

I just feel as if you dont have 100% absolute proof, mocking people is just lame and pathetic.... IMO, especially when you dont really know the truth, and base your entire idea around info which is true, but not the entire story.

I dont see him claiming the guild or their accounts in the guild achieved what he claims, but to use that as your info seems... sketchy. I beleive people in his guild might have achieved it, I dont have proof of it, nor do I ask for it, but to call them liars without knowing if they are or not, seems so wrong.

You're an intelligent person, you obviously can see my point of veiw on the matter.

I'm also bored. So dont look into this so hard as its just something I wanted to point out out of boredom.

TBH, since we dont know their current situations truth, it will be interesting to see where they end up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

They all quit, but wipe came back to life for 7 days to wreak havoc once more, but he's back to LoL.

Also Quikkz is on GW2, heard there is a small Gw2 NC on there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/18/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Zodiac
I just feel as if you dont have 100% absolute proof
There is also the fact that you have to be Revered with the guild before you arena titles count towards the guild's meta achievement. Not to mention those metas have been bugged since they were implemented. No Contest is still a warrior away from Guild Gladiators even though there were multiple glad warriors in the guild including the GM.
Edited by Catparty on 9/18/2012 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
im pretty sure alezqt, robby, boontown, blackrose, alianceqt, foozelol, monsters, fkinpinkslip, nikezz, legends, mutilate, creature, roketi, dylanoreeves, edgeofsanity, Kzn, reformation, and i have all been 2200+.

i mean no harm, i was just hoping some kids from NC still played and were looking to help bring some pvp over to the TFC.

go look through those names to find which are the r1, gladiators, multi glads, and duelists.

im not sure whats the point of lying, when these facts are easily accessible.

btw catparty we were talking about you today, and wondering if you still played and i guess that answers it. (its powerzz)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Powerzz!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
im pretty sure alezqt, robby, boontown, blackrose, alianceqt, foozelol, monsters, fkinpinkslip, nikezz, legends, mutilate, creature, roketi, dylanoreeves, edgeofsanity, Kzn, reformation, and i have all been 2200+.

i mean no harm, i was just hoping some kids from NC still played and were looking to help bring some pvp over to the TFC.

go look through those names to find which are the r1, gladiators, multi glads, and duelists.

im not sure whats the point of lying, when these facts are easily accessible.

btw catparty we were talking about you today, and wondering if you still played and i guess that answers it. (its powerzz)

well if this is true you should totes add this to the OP.
with some links. =]
look forward to a bigger better pool
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/19/2012 02:32 AMPosted by Druidguy
Hi Powerzz!!

hows it going man. how is everyone actually? we also talk about coming back to Tlord but it never happens :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/19/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Cantbtouched
Hi Powerzz!!

hows it going man. how is everyone actually? we also talk about coming back to Tlord but it never happens :(

Pretty good this is my new main now. Well with cross realm zones you could always stop by :)
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
So basically...

Bad PVPers are looking for good PVPers to join their guild and carry them.

Sounds about par for the course.
Reply Quote
naa thats not true at all Emosod
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]