SERVER FIRST 90 party LF Tank...

90 Draenei Shaman
We are a group of 4 rock-solid, over-achieving, committed players with BiS gear and from a top rated guild, going for Server First 90.... We've been planning this for months, but our tank just switched servers a few days ago.

Looking for Tank to join our party race to server first 90!!! You must have mumble, must be fully committed for the duration, must have prepared appropriate amounts of food/flasks/pots, min/maxed your toon for tanking/dps and be ready to hit the ground running at midnight next Tuesday.

Please reply below if you are interested with an email, realid, whatever so that we can talk ASAP.

It's going to be fun... Who's in?

Shocka
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bumptastic bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
good luck nerds lmao
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/18/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Therech
good luck nerds lmao

Takes one to know one! Thanks for the bump =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/18/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Ashockalypse
good luck nerds lmao

Takes one to know one! Thanks for the bump =D
bumping for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You aren't getting server first like this.

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong King of Dalaran, Put this in your
signature so everyone knows who is the crowning royalty.
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Everyone has their own ideas of how to get there... Some work, some don't. Thanks for your opinion though!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The king has spoken

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong King of Dalaran, Put this in your
signature so everyone knows who is the crowning royalty.
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Pay Spammer's FC to Alliance and back after and he will gladly tank for you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That's a mighty tempting offer, Spammer... I'll certainly consider it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I would imagine then you've already considered caching 25 completed quests to turn in on release? Oops....I think I just aided your competitors.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Heres a bump for you, but you won't get realm first with dungeon grinding. Just a tip.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I wish you luck but I accept this challenge on getting Server First Paladin and Shammy
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/18/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Bonsaii
Heres a bump for you, but you won't get realm first with dungeon grinding. Just a tip.

We won't be grinding dungeons past 86. On a pvp server, it's going to be much faster to grind 85-86 in a dungeon, get out ahead of the masses and the morons, then start @ valley once we hit 86.

We've tested pretty extensively on the beta, so, we're not just pissing in the wind here. We have a plan, we're prepared, and with a tank, we can execute it.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/18/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Brime
I would imagine then you've already considered caching 25 completed quests to turn in on release? Oops....I think I just aided your competitors.

Lol, yes, of course we do! But, this "jump start" is hardly a secret to anyone who is serious about trying to get server first, or who juust wants to join in the fun of the race to 90.

=)_
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
09/18/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Bonsaii
Yes. The quickest leveling strategy currently on beta is grinding Isle of Conquest.

See you on the battlefield!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Look at all the haters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]