Archaeology showing 0/163 Completed

90 Night Elf Druid
Not sure if this is the right place to post this problem, but on the profile for this character my Archaeology shows as 525/600 but the items completed are noted as 0. I have noticed this problem since I returned to the game back in May, and have reported it once in-game via the Submit Bug feature. I would like to be able to track my archaeology projects in MoP without being logged into the game, and so am hoping that you guys are aware of this problem and/or working towards fixing it so that my profile reads correctly.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I just noticed this issue on my Armory page as well. I have 600/600 Archaeology and 13 pages of completed items in my in-game journal --- yet none of the items appear as completed on my Armory page.
Reply Quote
95 Worgen Druid
Ditto. I am 600/600 on Archaeology and have solved almost all items pre-MoP and I have always shown 0 completed. This error has been around for a long time.

Edit: my main is Pureco on Cairne
Edited by Theodata on 11/30/2012 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)