[H] <Heart> Is looking for PvPers!

90 Orc Warlock
<Heart> is looking for adult PvPers for our Saturday RBG group! And as always we are open to active adult players of any play style.

We frown on trolling and drama tends to earn a gkick pretty fast. If you really enjoy drama and trolling there are other guilds that enjoy it too. Go find them!

RBGs are lead by Tapenit and are done on Saturday at 7 pm server.

Raids are lead by Slatch. We raid on Wednesdays at 6 and Sundays at 4.

Don't raid or do RBGs? That's fine too. Our ranks are built on promotion through activity, so if you only like to be social and do achievements, old content is your thing or whatever it is you do in WoW, you can come do it and have a good time in Heart.

For those interested in doing everything WoW has to offer we also have a Crusade that will take you to every corner of Azeroth and Outland. This Crusade involves participating in every aspect of WoW and upon completion offers great rewards.

Feel free to post in this thread if you are interested, find a Heart member to ask more about us or go to heart.wowstead.com/forums. No application is required and we'd love to talk to you to see if you fit in with us!
Edited by Slatched on 11/5/2012 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
09/18/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Slatched
If you really enjoy drama and trolling there are other guilds that enjoy it too. Go find them!

I will pay for each quality troll you send me.

TL;DR Trolls Welcome Here.

P.S. You won't get paid.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warlock
Talked to.
Edited by Sadistic on 10/20/2012 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bumped for PvPers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Take some advise from this video before you start:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pmmq-g6YTY&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLMyJrbyxecC3M4gEGGxOjdg
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
UE
We have ~5 people who want to participate in RBG's.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looks like combining groups could work out well. Next time I see you online we can talk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]