[A] Insurmountable Odds (25) is Recruiting!

100 Draenei Shaman
Insurmountable Odds downed Sha of Fear Saturday night to finish fully clearing normal twenty-five man content for this tier. We're looking forward to the release of new content in a few weeks!
90 Pandaren Rogue
Nice getup, O Fearless Leader.

:P
100 Human Priest
Don't judge my fearless leader.

He is handsome.
100 Draenei Shaman
02/19/2013 12:11 AMPosted by Tsenzu
Nice getup, O Fearless Leader.

Don't be jealous!
90 Draenei Priest
Teach me how to enhancement, Ari. I picked up my shaman alt was immediately enraptured by the amount of buttons. No idea how to play her, though. >.>
90 Troll Mage
02/19/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Adessa
Teach me how to enhancement, Ari. I picked up my shaman alt was immediately enraptured by the amount of buttons. No idea how to play her, though. >.>

pop Ascendance and do all the damages
Funny enough, you also asked me about how to play resto!
100 Draenei Shaman
Looks like we'll have another week before its time to tackle the new 5.2 content. We're always recruiting talented raiders, and are actively looking for another couple of healers (non-priests preferred).
100 Night Elf Druid
Yaaaaay, more dailies I'll feel bad about not doing.
90 Tauren Druid
02/25/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Ayaxandra
Looks like we'll have another week before its time to tackle the new 5.2 content. We're always recruiting talented raiders, and are actively looking for another couple of healers (non-priests preferred).

Resto Druids included? My gear might be up to snuff after this week to feel comfortable attempting an application.
90 Draenei Priest
It's almost time for the mogu raid that has barely any mogu in it. Who's excited?!
Bump for nice people.
Good luck with the Thunder King!
Can't stop Haiku-ing.
100 Draenei Shaman
02/25/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Aulisemia
Resto Druids included? My gear might be up to snuff after this week to feel comfortable attempting an application.

We are open to recruiting another resto druid, yes. If you get the chance can you pop over on Alliance side to talk? I won't be around a bunch this week but if you could catch me before the raid tonight that would be excellent (around 7:15 server).

Thanks for the gnome-ku Kadasan :-D
Edited by Ayaxandra on 2/27/2013 7:54 AM PST
100 Human Warlock
*She quietly slides a plate of cookies towards the forums* There ya go...
100 Human Priest
Suddenly, the IO bumps are all nice little RP things. :3
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/28/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Venita
/smooches IO
90 Draenei Priest
All the crap that gets put on these forums, and it's my friendly bumps that get deleted by the moderator.

So much for keeping this on the front page for recruitment's sake...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]