[A] Insurmountable Odds (25) is Recruiting!

90 Human Priest
My mind was blown by this fact.

My one weakness - swarms of inexplicably-happy murder-bots moving at hilarious speeds.
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/29/2013 04:19 PMPosted by Abbecy
My mind was blown by this fact.

My one weakness - swarms of inexplicably-happy murder-bots moving at hilarious speeds.

not the worst weakness to have, it's probably not often exploited!
90 Draenei Shaman
Time for a new raid week!

We're expecting one of our priest healers to transition over to a paladin, so I believe we're also in the market for a priest healer now (Priest, Paladin, Druid, and Monk healers are all high in our list!)
90 Human Priest
not the worst weakness to have, it's probably not often exploited!

You would be surprised.

We're expecting one of our priest healers to transition over to a paladin, so I believe we're also in the market for a priest healer now (Priest, Paladin, Druid, and Monk healers are all high in our list!)

I'm planning on staying disc for the foreseeable future, so a holy priest would be great.
90 Human Priest
WTB Healers
90 Human Monk
Not having a tree to set on fire makes me SAD
90 Pandaren Shaman
Not having a tree to set on fire makes me SAD

and i'm the mean one
90 Human Priest
Hey, trees grow back.
90 Draenei Priest
OMG Emory, leaf the druid alone!
90 Pandaren Shaman
if we burn a tree druid and it grows back is it really the same tree druid??

we need a specimen to test this on.
90 Pandaren Priest
the last 2 weeks i've been posting up in odds heals that my system is up and running again, so i'm up for running on either Apothik (resto shammie) or Apothicarria (holy priest) but haven't gotten any invites, so if another opening pops up, let me know.
90 Draenei Priest
Apothik, if you're still interesting in trialing after not being around for a couple weeks, you need to ensure you talk to us to indicate you're still interested!
90 Pandaren Shaman
ven looks like a christmas ornament
90 Human Monk
VEN CAN BE THE STAR ATOP MY CHRISTMAS TREE
90 Draenei Priest
Time for a new raid week!

BUT MY HEALING SET IS ALMOST DOOOOONE!

Edit: I've not been around at all this week because I left for vacation on Sunday, won't be back till Friday or Saturday :( Once I'm back, I'ma finish my holy set on Mirrath and see where we go from there. Venita is helping me with gear a bit, and I did just hit the required ilvl for ToT LFR.
Edited by Edyrem on 5/2/2013 1:35 AM PDT
90 Human Mage
Depending on how tonight goes, I might apply for a raid spot >>
90 Pandaren Priest
didn't see you on last night, but i posted in the healing channel, and never got an answer about it. I'll make sure i whisper you directly next Wednesday if you on (I'll be out of town Saturday night)
90 Worgen Druid
rawr am a kitty feral.

do not mind the resto pvp spec. It'd take too long to gear up resto. >_> no i lied this game is easy to gear. c;
90 Pandaren Shaman
page 2 is lame
90 Draenei Priest
didn't see you on last night, but i posted in the healing channel, and never got an answer about it. I'll make sure i whisper you directly next Wednesday if you on (I'll be out of town Saturday night)

If you don't see Staan, it's cause I'm on Kerameikon.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]