49s thread of Tremendous Anticipation

100 Draenei Warrior
since some of the new car feel is wearing off of 90 already i might try to finish the last 2 items my warlock needs. ill always play 39's when they get games but having a complete 49 might be handy if games ever start early.
68 Gnome Warlock
10/08/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Randysavagé
what time are games and what days ?

M R Sat

10:00

I'm logged on now Randy.
60 Human Death Knight
10/08/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Generated
if i was a cancerous growth i would name myself 70s bracket

This guy gets it.

I dont know why any bracket would want to let 99% of that bracket even know it existed. Think twice...
1 Goblin Hunter
oh i see wut u did thur
This guy gets it.

I dont know why any bracket would want to let 99% of that bracket even know it existed. Think twice...

Was the best twink bracket in the game with the introduction of RBGs and before MoP. All the people who couldn't compete in arenas, the tournaments and RBGs were just mad jelly.
1 Goblin Hunter
wotlk 49's > cata 70's
10/08/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Shankisback
wotlk 49's > cata 70's

10/08/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Wíthered
best twink bracket in the game with the introduction of RBGs and before MoP

We are in agreement!
1 Goblin Hunter
If a tree falls down in the woods and noone is around to hear it scream, does it make a sound?
It might be a good idea, in addition to gear runs, to put up battletags so people can get help leveling their gathering professions. Smelting only works so well until you need to go mine and being flown around hellfire is much easier than doing huge laps around mobs for herb picking/mining.
Edited by Wíthered on 10/8/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Look.

We can't force someone to stop playing a bracket, and I don't think that's anyones goal but if a brackets gameplay isn't as much fun as our brackets then it's their decision on how they want to spend their time.

We are just opening their eyes to our bracket which they maybe hadn't considered before now.

Alot of us play 39's and 49's so just because you play in one doesn't mean you can't play in the other.

So back to the original question I still think we should be recruiting :)

No, but the trend for the last 4 years seems to be people just up and abandoning brackets when the going gets rough. Instead of sticking it out and making sure your voice is heard and concerns are conveyed to Blizzard. I have toons in almost every bracket, so it's not a big deal to me which ones are thriving or not, but it's rough for people who aren't like me to have to make a new character whenever things are looking down in their preferred bracket.

Much better to fight for changes than drop everything and move on.
49 Troll Druid
Bailing, unplayable level of lag.

Have fun.
70 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.justin.tv/sethmuffins

streamed a game i think idk
49 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow fix your !@#$%^- lag Deso or ease up on your macro
68 Gnome Warlock
Good games.

Highly coordinated CC/FF on Alliance tonight.
68 Gnome Warlock
http://www.justin.tv/sethmuffins

streamed a game i think idk

I hope you got in the hawt rape scene.
68 Gnome Warlock
I'm waiting on those new warlocks - Ego/Geeked. I want a demon buddy. If we have 3 warlocks we can have a 20 imp Gatling gun.
Edited by Mkdelta on 10/8/2012 9:12 PM PDT
50 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Densmore
Wow fix your !@#$%^- lag Deso or ease up on your macro

Not using one. Wouldn't even know one existed if not for lvl 85's posting about it and linking a video of someone using it quite a few months ago. It's stupid and blizzard should have a much smaller limit in how much you can put into one macro so that that kind of thing never became an issue. My connection is decent but this computer is pretty old and I play on the lowest possible settings. Killing the Sha of Anger for example with lowest settings on my main was pretty rough since my frame rate dropped and screen froze up a lot; it was still playable though. I really should go out and buy a video card, meh.
49 Undead Warrior
Good games.

Highly coordinated CC/FF on Alliance tonight.

Pffft... horde did kill two alli that one game. So clearly room for improvement.

No, you destroyed us, even with a 10man defense trying to stop your O. That was sad. We had no coordination that game. Two mages, two SPs, and a lock is a great offense comp.

The game after with Ahab trying out fury wasn't so hot either.

Wika
70 Night Elf Rogue
lol felt bad for that nukka was about to hop on my fury war n give him some one to play with
Off work to late for games, hope i didn't miss all the recently returned Randysavage action like i have last few times. I'm there thursday!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]