fastest way to level up 85 in 4 days

(Locked)

90 Goblin Priest
Depends on if you mean 4 days in real life, or 4 days in-game. If you make sure to always log out in an Inn or City, the rested exp can make a huge, huge difference. That, plus heirlooms, equals mad quick leveling in instances, especially the first time you do one. Nearly all instances have had their quests moved inside as well. It's beautiful.
93 Blood Elf Paladin
EZ PZ

- Buy wow CDkey when its on blizz-offer = $5
- Send an invitation to wow from your account to a new email which u will use for the new account.
- Open WoW 2 times (Requires a decent PC, an i3 will suffice in low settings, an i2400 for high settings)
- Log each account on each client, group up start questing till both are 15, then hit the dungeons (only dungeons cuz questing requires a lot of farming quest items which u will have to do twice, one for each char)

8 hours of dungeons should make you lvl 80. AND you have an account you can use incase a friend wants to come to play to your house, u can do 80 arenas with another of ur toons idk.

So $5 for a way fast lvling experience and you have another 80 char as a side effect.
94 Gnome Mage
The fastest xp/hour is still doing dungeon quests. Queue for each dungeon in RDF as they open up for you, and do the quests in all of them. Grinding the same dungeon repeatedly is not as efficient as regular questing, though, so only do them once (unless you really like grinding dungeons, of course).

And of course, heirlooms, if you have a high level character to provide them. On your first toon, you won't be able to get them with any sort of speed or efficiency (though during Darkmoon Faire if you do the games every day, you can accumulate tickets to buy a piece on a lower level toon, but it will probably take you a couple months of Faires).

Make sure you're in a guild with the 10% xp buff.
29 Human Hunter
New to game and still low level. Is there a map or something that shows best zones to be in for each level questing?
55 Worgen Warrior
this worgen after i join a guild and bought some heirlooms has leveled pretty fast from questing while waiting for ques and stuff then ill swith to tanking for a lil bit so i dont get bored with the same stuff
55 Worgen Warrior
and quest in a group you finish them faster and you have someone to talk to and keep you company
93 Human Priest
EZ PZ

- Buy wow CDkey when its on blizz-offer = $5
- Send an invitation to wow from your account to a new email which u will use for the new account.
- Open WoW 2 times (Requires a decent PC, an i3 will suffice in low settings, an i2400 for high settings)
- Log each account on each client, group up start questing till both are 15, then hit the dungeons (only dungeons cuz questing requires a lot of farming quest items which u will have to do twice, one for each char)

8 hours of dungeons should make you lvl 80. AND you have an account you can use incase a friend wants to come to play to your house, u can do 80 arenas with another of ur toons idk.

So $5 for a way fast lvling experience and you have another 80 char as a side effect.

This ^
Go buy a toon

Or failing that questing. Questing doesn't rely on others to level so it is faster.
I found questing and dungeons helped most, since I'm feral. The longer queues allowed me to quest (I mainly do dps) so I could grab some extra experience beforehand.

I'm doing the same thing for my holy priest,but more dungeons than quests, I get insta queue. Any tips for the priest?
90 Blood Elf Mage
Dungeons. I leveled until I could queue for dungeons, and then my brother "recruit a friend-ed" me and I've been flying through the levels. I think I've played about 15 hours total and I'm level 59, well geared and all. I've stopped to admire the roses as well as turned my xp off so I wouldn't leave my other friend behind the the leveling process. With Rest XP, guild bonuses, heirlooms, I can almost level 4 times in a single dungeon when my brother and I are running them together. Our record for most levels in a single dungeon is five. Haha.
Anyways, good luck and enjoy.
100 Human Mage
I just got a monk from 1-85 in 2 days 22 hours /played time.

The key was to get every possible experience bonus:

• Having rested XP whenever possible and avoiding playing when not rested (100% bonus XP for monster kills and misc.)
  • Having a full set of upgraded heirlooms (45% bonus XP)
  • Being in a level 25 guild (10% bonus XP)
  • (Monk only) Doing the monk daily at Kun-Lai Summit, as well as the quests which occur every 10 levels (50% bonus XP for an hour).

I leveled him solely through questing; never touched a dungeon or battleground.

Rested XP takes 7 days (calendar time) to go from zero to its maximum 150% of your current level. It's more important to be rested at higher levels than lower levels.

(I'm waiting to do 85-90 for the 33% XP reduction coming in 5.3.)
66 Night Elf Warrior
i wishu guys can level me up to level 80 so i dont get kill buy the horde players all the time im sick of geting kill no matter where im at. like the great iroin forge or out at the city or town they keep killing me but if u guys awaken Thor in great iron forge to kill all horde player that are attacking the great forge Thor would stop the horde player from killing every body in the great iron forge so please level me up to 80 for me this would be a great help because the leveling is rely slow and poeple are tired of leveling up slow
66 Night Elf Warrior
i wishu guys can level me up to level 80 so i dont get kill buy the horde players all the time im sick of geting kill no matter where im at. like the great iroin forge or out at the city or town they keep killing me but if u guys awaken Thor in great iron forge to kill all horde player that are attacking the great forge Thor would stop the horde player from killing every body in the great iron forge so please level me up to 80 for me this would be a great help because the leveling is rely slow and poeple are tired of leveling up slow and my guild up go im not lazy of doing it my sleff but it get tireing because of all the horde players killing me is geting on my nurves is the big problem even when i dont attack them they kill me for fun now that not fun there a big level than i am thats no fun at all. that y im asking for ur guys help please level me up fast it would a rely good help if u guys can level me up to 80
81 Human Mage
lol this is fun.. i suck too. obviously.
100 Pandaren Hunter
well try playing some and getting rest xp
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
2 months to get to 70... ON A DEATH KNIGHT
90 Undead Priest
dance.
95 Human Death Knight
it took me around 2 days tops as a DK to get to level 90. All you have to do is tank,quest, and have fun!
55 Tauren Druid
I just want to get to 55 reallyyy fast. Im constantly queued in dungeons, and quest in between. But i usually only make 2 lvls in around 5 hours. HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
it took me 2 days to get to lvl 80 and prob 2 more for lvl 85, and yeah as said if you are dps do quests and only que up for dungeons you haven't been in yet, because th exp reward you get isnt much it is simple like random quest exp so dont do random dungeons. And of cours ehave BoA gear it helps a lot
43 Blood Elf Hunter
It's been 1 week and all I am is level 17 :(
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]